Cityzens Portal

I used a ton of my points to enter the sweepstakes for Tommy Mac training gear. If anyone else wins, you're obligated to give it to me ;)

I'm guessing card only. Maybe print outs, but only if the system somehow can tell that you printed them out, and that the tickets weren't forwarded or sold.

Like you said, I'm sure sold tickets don't count towards you earning a reward.
I've sold tickets. You still get points. 25 for paper.

I was wrong about saying #weareone doesn't count.
But I also checked and my points are coming through. I even got multiple credits on single days recently. It's supposed to be one tweet credit per day except for special events like the red/blue contest last summer. Maybe they've opened it up for preseason promotion purposes.
I think they changed it to 5 tweets per day - any day.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I used a ton of my points to enter the sweepstakes for Tommy Mac training gear. If anyone else wins, you're obligated to give it to me ;)
you can enter more than 10 entries for a sweepstakes?

you can enter more than 10 entries for a sweepstakes?
I just went for the max on each season ticket and i'm usually cheap - saving up my points for fancy hospo - so thats a lot for me.

I think they changed it to 5 tweets per day - any day.
Could be. I just checked the official rules -- which are outdated and still lists last year's games for attendance values -- and it still says there's a daily limit of 5 points for twitter. Since each mention gets 5 points that should mean once per day. But, as noted, they haven't updated these rules in a while so you might be right. Your theory has the virtue of being consistent with reality, which is always a plus.

Some new bonuses announced in an email last night. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned them.

1. Limited time bonus for referring a new STH. $25 gift card, 250 points and scoreboard mention.
2. Attend 15 [of first 16] games and be invited to an open practice at season end.
3. Attend [first] 16 games and be invited to open practice plus get on field recognition at last game.

No explanation what counts as attendance. Season card only? Printout? Not clear. Plus the very next paragraph says:
"Remember, if you can't make it to a match you probably know someone else who can! Don't let your ticket(s) go unused by taking advantage of Ticket Forwarding, and our Ticket Exchange resale site."
This almost implies those count, but I bet they don't. Nobody knows how to write clear copy.

But when you attend all 17 home matches last season, they do nothing.

I think there should be a bonus for attending all 17 matches.
But when you attend all 17 home matches last season, they do nothing.
So last Saturday you say you want a bonus for attending all home games. Less than a week later the club does exactly that. Now you complain they didn't make it retroactive.

Maybe you should have mentioned the retroactive part last Saturday.

Reactions: Paul
They need to because I haven't recieved 1 damn point for ordering off the team shop ...
Neither have I. But take solace knowing that getting only 10% points on your dollars spent really doesn't amount to much at all - simply remember to send (if you don't already tweet daily) a few more tweets each day and you're made whole. Seriously, buying an authentic long sleeve is only worth 15pts (if they awarded them), and that's equal to 3 tweets, so unless you're swimming in NYCFC gear, your total won't have gone up that much.

Neither have I. But take solace knowing that getting only 10% points on your dollars spent really doesn't amount to much at all - simply remember to send (if you don't already tweet daily) a few more tweets each day and you're made whole. Seriously, buying an authentic long sleeve is only worth 15pts (if they awarded them), and that's equal to 3 tweets, so unless you're swimming in NYCFC gear, your total won't have gone up that much.

In Manchester its 1 pound = 2 points. Now that's a great exchange rate.

Reactions: Tony L
I am the laziest MF Cityzens member. I am too lazy to type in a freakin code. I have probably lost at least the value of an official team tie with my laziness. I need to step up my game. I suck.

Reactions: Goodfella
Seriously, buying an authentic long sleeve is only worth 15pts (if they awarded them), and that's equal to 3 tweets, so unless you're swimming in NYCFC gear, your total won't have gone up that much

You're right of course, however, we have earned them. It's the principal behind it. It may be only be 4 tickets worth of points for me, but it's my 4 tickets, heh.

Reactions: Ulrich
So, it looks like the dumped a ton of new items on the site yesterday, and a lot of the good ones are already sold out. People should definitely check out the site.

So, it looks like the dumped a ton of new items on the site yesterday, and a lot of the good ones are already sold out. People should definitely check out the site.
Yeah. I have been waiting for the MLS Live subscription to drop FOREVER. Then I totally miss the update. The waiting continues...