Cityzens Portal

whats up with all the worn training stuff? i like villa, but i don't really want a sweaty shirt he wore. and that's villa, who i like, so imagine how i feel about a used saunder's shirt.

there really is nothing on citizens portal that i want, and its been like that all season. just put a freaking clean harrison jersey on there already.
I got the Mix boots and they come in a pouch mailer and you open it up and it's just a pair of dirty boots. No certificate with them or anything.
So you just get the satisfaction of knowing you have villas dirty clothes in your closet somewhere
I wouldn't mind bidding, but I am sad to say that I don't think many of their nicely form fitting training gear will fit this middle aged torso.

I think the point of player-worn gear is to keep and maybe display it as opposed to wearing it yourself. Even if you're perfectly fit there's a good chance it will be the wrong size. But I think for that purpose it should come with a cert of authenticity. As for a clean Harrison jersey, I think everyone needs to get used to the idea that Cityzens is designed for limited availability, special stuff. Occasionally they seem to put regular items out and those seem to be for inventory clearance purposes.

Reactions: wolfehr
I think the point of player-worn gear is to keep and maybe display it as opposed to wearing it yourself. Even if you're perfectly fit there's a good chance it will be the wrong size. But I think for that purpose it should come with a cert of authenticity. As for a clean Harrison jersey, I think everyone needs to get used to the idea that Cityzens is designed for limited availability, special stuff. Occasionally they seem to put regular items out and those seem to be for inventory clearance purposes.
Well yes naturally but having something, even a piece of paper stating that you bid and won this item and what the item is would be great.

Reactions: Goodfella and adam
I got the Mix boots and they come in a pouch mailer and you open it up and it's just a pair of dirty boots. No certificate with them or anything.
So you just get the satisfaction of knowing you have villas dirty clothes in your closet somewhere

I won the 2015 team signed ball back in april and the 2015 opening day ticket signed by Villa last week.
I asked for some sort of letter of authenticity and they said they were working on something. I told them it didn't need to notarized, just a simple letter on a team letterhead.

I won the 2015 team signed ball back in april and the 2015 opening day ticket signed by Villa last week.
I asked for some sort of letter of authenticity and they said they were working on something. I told them it didn't need to notarized, just a simple letter on a team letterhead.
Damn. You've won twice? I've been trying to win pre-match gear for two years!

Has anyone won one of the signed photos? The only details provided are "Glossy Print".

Any idea of size and actual photo quality?

I got an 8x10. Nice quality. Suitable for framing.

I won the Villa & Pirlo signed photo. It is a lot smaller than I thought, I didn't measure but mine is more like an old school 5 x 7. Will be easy to frame tho.

You have to do it Paul Paul

You can always just edit someone out and make it look like you're in the starting 11 to mess with people in the future
I think I'd be a like for like switch with McNamara.

Reactions: adam