Cityzens Portal

Good to see them finally recognize this, though 50 does seem a bit light and I'm bummed they aren't letting people get credit for Chicago.

Looking forward to collecting in Columbus though!

I only seem to be able to get 15 points a day by tweeting and retweeting on the site. it seem that the leaders jump sometimes by 100's a week . am i missing something?

I only seem to be able to get 15 points a day by tweeting and retweeting on the site. it seem that the leaders jump sometimes by 100's a week . am i missing something?
Buy more merchandise and/or buy more food, and when you buy enough food you'll have to buy more merchandise because you wont be able to fit in your old gear any longer.

Reactions: northernburbs
Good to see them finally recognize this, though 50 does seem a bit light and I'm bummed they aren't letting people get credit for Chicago.

Looking forward to collecting in Columbus though!

Has anyone actually been credited with 50 pts yet for any away game? I have put in official requests through the proper channels in stated time frames but no points yet. I'm starting to think NYCFC has the same seal team that originally handled the book bags doing the away games points.

Reactions: Tony L
Has anyone actually been credited with 50 pts yet for any away game? I have put in official requests through the proper channels in stated time frames but no points yet. I'm starting to think NYCFC has the same seal team that originally handled the book bags doing the away games points.
I haven't. I put in the stuff for Columbus shortly after that game, but nothing yet.

I haven't. I put in the stuff for Columbus shortly after that game, but nothing yet.

Right. And the request submission webpage says all requests will be reviewed within 10 days. The Columbus game was nearly a month ago. Fairly typical squad execution by the back office.

I actually emailed them a week and a half ago about it. They said they were still working on getting the points added to the accounts.

I submit both Columbus and Philly with no luck yet.

Reactions: NYC24
I actually emailed them a week and a half ago about it. They said they were still working on getting the points added to the accounts.

I submit both Columbus and Philly with no luck yet.
I finally just had away points for Columbus (and Toronto) posted to my account.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I don't see points for Saturday's game yet, which isn't odd, but they do sometimes show up more quickly. Our previous home game was Vancouver, also a Saturday, and those posted 2 days later on Monday. Not reading anything big into this, just noting it.

Also they changed the background fan image from the same static one they used for a long time to a rotating slide show.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
I don't see points for Saturday's game yet, which isn't odd, but they do sometimes show up more quickly. Our previous home game was Vancouver, also a Saturday, and those posted 2 days later on Monday. Not reading anything big into this, just noting it.

Also they changed the background fan image from the same static one they used for a long time to a rotating slide show.

Maybe they're thinking to give us more points...

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan

I think there was a glitch early on. I didn't get credit for Philly, but was credited for DC. I talked to my rep about it, she spoke to IT, and they asked that I re-submit the form and photo. I got credited the same day. Should be good from here on out

Maybe they're thinking to give us more points...
We could be given 10million points and it wouldn't mean anything because:

A. there's nothing great to buy (or there's so few that you are beaten out for them)
B. inflation hits and it'll take 15million points to get a t-shirt from last year

We could be given 10million points and it wouldn't mean anything because:

A. there's nothing great to buy (or there's so few that you are beaten out for them)
B. inflation hits and it'll take 15million points to get a t-shirt from last year
whats up with all the worn training stuff? i like villa, but i don't really want a sweaty shirt he wore. and that's villa, who i like, so imagine how i feel about a used saunder's shirt.

there really is nothing on citizens portal that i want, and its been like that all season. just put a freaking clean harrison jersey on there already.

whats up with all the worn training stuff? i like villa, but i don't really want a sweaty shirt he wore. and that's villa, who i like, so imagine how i feel about a used saunder's shirt.

there really is nothing on citizens portal that i want, and its been like that all season. just put a freaking clean harrison jersey on there already.
I got the Mix boots and they come in a pouch mailer and you open it up and it's just a pair of dirty boots. No certificate with them or anything.
So you just get the satisfaction of knowing you have villas dirty clothes in your closet somewhere

I got the Mix boots and they come in a pouch mailer and you open it up and it's just a pair of dirty boots. No certificate with them or anything.
So you just get the satisfaction of knowing you have villas dirty clothes in your closet somewhere

I wouldn't mind bidding, but I am sad to say that I don't think many of their nicely form fitting training gear will fit this middle aged torso.