Dave From Connecticut

Davo15

Registered
May 20, 2014
Hamden CT
Hey all. Long time (Manchester ) City supporter from just outside New Haven CT. Being from the borderlands of Connecticut have given both the Revs and Metrostars/RedBulls a chance to win me over but neither of them ever fully have. Big supporter of the US Nats but have remained more of a "Eurosnob" when it comes to my club football. Have very high hopes that NYCFC are going to change that and allow me to support a team I can go see more than once a year or so. Look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to the forum Dave! I share the same background (relatively) with you. MCFC supporter since 2006 and never once got into MLS soccer until NYCFC.

Be sure to let us know when you can make it to a game next year. As you'll soon see, many members on the forum are part of a supporters group that meets up for events/future games if you would like to be involved as well.

Thanks Samuel. I've been a (Man) City supporter since 1998. It is not the sole reason I'm attracted to supporting NYCFC but it sure does not hurt either.

Right now I'm thinking hopefully I can make it to around 5 or 6 games this season but it's hard to say . It's not terribly far but won't be quite as easy for me coming down from the New Haven Connecticut area as any of you residing in NYC. It might be worth my investigating if their are enough people from Connecticut on here to form a CT supporters branch.

Thanks for joining Dave! May I ask where you heard of the Forums? You've come at a great time. The Supporters Club is finally taking shape and a lot of it is happening here. Be sure to check out our discussions and feel free to start own.

Oh, and be sure to check out or Forum guidelines.