David Villa To Nycfc?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One player I'd LOVE to see would be Ronaldinho. Most entertaining player of his generation.
Would certainly fill the stands.
Sorry want nothing to do with him. His time came and went.

Not at the moment I don't think and I doubt he'd demand a pay rise for a move to NYC.
He is the best GK in MLS. No way in the world RSL release him. They will protect him in the expansion draft. So NYC will have to use precious allocations and maneuvering to get him from RSL (who won't let go without a fight).

Not going to happen IMHO.

Reactions: SteveMcSteve
BS, please be aware that this forum is not Bluemoon - our Code of Conduct makes it clear that insulting language to other posters isn't accepted here. Kindly moderate your tone or your posts will be removed.

Stop being such a cockwomble.

He wouldn't start for Manchester City, nor would he start for Liverpool. Chelsea, who knows - they play one up front, a game which doesn't suit Villa. Admittedly he would no doubt start for Arsenal as they're so weak up front. If Un*ted play the reported one up front then he wouldn't see the field there due to the new managers love for RVP and amount of money Shrek is on. Clubs such as Everton, Spurs, Aston Villa, etc. prefer the presence of an out-and-out big striker up front which means Villa would drift in from out wide, thus not starting as a striker but a wide midfielder.

Anyway, I can't be arsed with this anymore. You've read far too much into it and I've heard from a number of posters stating that you're a dick.

The original point was a compliment so you can stop being such an inane cockwomble.

I'm not always a dick, but when I am...

Woohoo! Official!

From the reports, it kinda sounded like he was going to have a jersey, so I'm bummed that didn't turn out to be true. Now I'm curious what he'll be up to from now till March 2015 (other than the World Cup).

Status
Not open for further replies.