Directors Of Stadium Experience - Songs / Chants Etc

I also believe we should get someone to compose our original team song. Something like Juve's, Madrid's or Liverpools would be great.

Heres one for the when we play the Redbulls. It goes to the tune of this -->

Because we're true New Yorkers and you're not (and you're not!)
Because you play in Jersey
You play in Jersey
You play in Jersey Redbull fucks

You can stick the Metlife Stadium up your ass (up your ass!)
You can stick the Metlife Stadium
Stick the Metlife Stadium
Stick the Metlife Stadium up your ass

Heres one for the when we play the Redbulls. It goes to the tune of this -->

Because you play in Jersey
You play in Jersey
You play in Jersey Redbull fucks

You can stick the Metlife Stadium
Stick the Metlife Stadium
Stick the Metlife Stadium up your ass
What does Metlife have to do with anything?

Reactions: Goodfella
The Red Bulls never played at Metlife. They moved out of the original Giants Stadium before it was torn down to play at Red Bull Arena.
I'm just telling you what his mistake probably was. If he's not from NYC he's probably not as fluent in NYC sports. Odds are he looked up where Metro played, saw that it was in Giants stadium; looked up Giants stadium and saw that it's now called MetLife.

I'm just telling you what his mistake probably was. If he's not from NYC he's probably not as fluent in NYC sports. Odds are he looked up where Metro played, saw that it was in Giants stadium; looked up Giants stadium and saw that it's now called MetLife.
Sure, no worries. I'm just providing correct information. If people want to trash the Red Bulls they might as well do so with correct information.

I think in the beginning Capos are going to be necessarry so hopefully it is something that can be phased out so don't need someone to lead fans when playing at home (on the road might still be needed)

I want the chants to be organic but they might not happen so think need someone to lead it all. I just hope if we have capo there is some flexibility (it shouldn't be as structured as from kickoff to minute 5 we sing "We love ya", from minute 6-12 we sing "New York's Blue & White", minute 13-19 we sing "I believe that we will win" or something else)

Most of the supporters are going to be directly in supporters section but there will be others not sitting in this section so hopefully we get these people involved almost as much. When there is talk about Seattle & Portland not enough focus is on the fans. The supporters sections are very involved but if they didn't have rest of stadium chanting or singing along, it wouldn't necessarily be same experience so hope we are able to capitalize on spreading out throughout the stadium

Reactions: einwindir
I think in the beginning Capos are going to be necessarry so hopefully it is something that can be phased out so don't need someone to lead fans when playing at home (on the road might still be needed)

I want the chants to be organic but they might not happen so think need someone to lead it all. I just hope if we have capo there is some flexibility (it shouldn't be as structured as from kickoff to minute 5 we sing "We love ya", from minute 6-12 we sing "New York's Blue & White", minute 13-19 we sing "I believe that we will win" or something else)

Most of the supporters are going to be directly in supporters section but there will be others not sitting in this section so hopefully we get these people involved almost as much. When there is talk about Seattle & Portland not enough focus is on the fans. The supporters sections are very involved but if they didn't have rest of stadium chanting or singing along, it wouldn't necessarily be same experience so hope we are able to capitalize on spreading out throughout the stadium
At the USA Turkey game there were capos. I think they did a great job. If a chant or song started in the stands then they would take it up and continue it. They would try to get more people to sing the chant that randoms started. In addition, when there was a lull they would coordinate between themselves to start up a chant that hadn't been sung yet or that they thought people would know. Most of the time it was taken up by the crowd, sometimes it wasn't and they let it go. There was no set list, they just went with what they felt like or what the crowd was chanting.

At the USA Turkey game there were capos. I think they did a great job. If a chant or song started in the stands then they would take it up and continue it. They would try to get more people to sing the chant that randoms started. In addition, when there was a lull they would coordinate between themselves to start up a chant that hadn't been sung yet or that they thought people would know. Most of the time it was taken up by the crowd, sometimes it wasn't and they let it go. There was no set list, they just went with what they felt like or what the crowd was chanting.
I think this is the direction @Numz15 and @lawson should head towards. A hybrid of the American/English system, especially since this team will be a hybrid of the English/American systems.

Reactions: Steven

They did sing the same songs like 3 or 4 times during the game though. I hope that's something that we can stay away from

They did sing the same songs like 3 or 4 times during the game though. I hope that's something that we can stay away from
Yes we did. But at some point you run out of songs and have to repeat. Plus some are better known and get more people involved. We should certainly have variety but repeating songs shouldn't be anathema.

Reactions: MyBoyVilla
Hey guys don't mean to butt in, has anyone decided on if there will be drums, horns, songs, cheers or chants? Thanks!

Drums, horns, etc... are currently a no.

Songs, cheers, and chants? Absolutely.
And if he wants to bring them why can't he? I remember at the meeting hearing that it was going to be organic and no at the 6th minute we are singing this song and such. I don't like drums etc but who are you to tell him no John?

And if he wants to bring them why can't he? I remember at the meeting hearing that it was going to be organic and no at the 6th minute we are singing this song and such. I don't like drums etc but who are you to tell him no John?
Absolutely correct!
But where one guy is free to bring a vuvuzela another guy is free to crack it over his knee. Which will result in not one, but two ejections!

At least in RBA vuvuzelas are prohibited.

It is not that it is prohibited, it is just the direction that the Third Rail is going when creating its supporters culture during the game.

Maybe its just because I love Billy, but I really hope a thing develops with "New York State of Mind" in the same manner that the Yankees use "New York, New York"

Maybe after every win?