Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
Winner will receive 2 tickets, valued up to $400!
Fingers crossed!

Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
Winner will receive 2 tickets, valued up to $400!
I want in!!

Thanks for joining and you're all entered. Hope to see you around the forums. Feel free to introduce yourself!

Came home from visiting my cousins this week to find a new NYCFC shirt laid out on my bed, I will be needing something to wear it to right? What better than this?

Reactions: einwindir
So I think I'm going to be a NYCFC fan. I am from the Washington, DC area so I am a casual fan of DC United and the Nationals, but my family is from Queens and I have been a Mets fan my whole life (don't mind the Yankees partnership though). I love soccer and I follow a couple European teams and the Dutch National team (I'm a dual citizen) so I think NYCFC is for me. I'm excited for the MCFC involvement and what it will add to the MLS! Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: nyc tomek
Status
Not open for further replies.