Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
Winner will receive 2 tickets, valued up to $400!

Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.

I want in!

Awesome. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and retweet our post about the competition for a second entry!
@nycfcforums

Going either way... but it'd be awesome to win these!

Witam rodaka ;)

For those who have no idea what I just wrote, which is probably everyone else, Jerzy is a Polish first name, so I just said hello to a fellow Pole. The above didn't constitute me entering the contest. Nothing against it, I'd just rather let someone else win it.

In the game....

I want to go! Pick me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.