Epl 14/15 Season

Vito

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 23, 2014
New Jersey
Its underway and the first game ended as a 2-1 victory for Swansea at Man United

Tottenham 1 West Ham 0
Everton 2 Leicester City 2
Sunderland 2 West Brom 2
Swansea 2 Man United 1
Hull City 1 QPR 0
Aston Villa 1 Stoke 0

Tottenham 1 West Ham 0
Everton 2 Leicester City 2
Sunderland 2 West Brom 2
Swansea 2 Man United 1
Hull City 1 QPR 0
Aston Villa 1 Stoke 0

Correct, except for that you seem to have always put the winning team first. Funnily enough, no home wins so far.

Palace giving Arsenal a match. Honestly thought they would fold with Pulis leaving just a couple days before the season started.

Great finish in the Arsenal/Palace match. Ramsey scoring in the 91st minute to take the full 3 points at home

Liverpool 2 Southampton 1

Sturridge scores the winner

Liverpool 2 Southampton 1

Sturridge scores the winner
That liverpool match, along with so many others this weekend have been so close, and really emphasize why the EPL is the best league in the world. If the rest of this season is this entertaining we're in for a great roller coaster ride.

Southampton does not look like a team that is going to get relegated. They have a lot of money to spend and played extremely well today away at Anfield

Southampton does not look like a team that is going to get relegated. They have a lot of money to spend and played extremely well today away at Anfield
Southampton looked really good. If I were an EPL newby, they'd be high on my list of squads to support - really easy to like them due to the young quality and attractive play.

Newcastle has some youth that looks very promising.

Newcastle 0 Man City 2

Cabella and Riviere looked especially promising. This league is gaining a lot of parity.

Cabella impressed me the most. Very quick and skilled on the ball. Just has to learn to get rid of the ball a little quicker sometimes. He loves to take players on and caused a lot of trouble cutting into the middle off of the wing

I'm
Cabella impressed me the most. Very quick and skilled on the ball. Just has to learn to get rid of the ball a little quicker sometimes. He loves to take players on and caused a lot of trouble cutting into the middle off of the wing
very curious to see if he has the strength to hold up in the EPL. He got knocked off the ball many times today, but I completely agree with you. Its like a breath of fresh air when you see a player like that. I was glued to the TV every time he touched the ball

Reactions: Vito
It's great to have the EPL back! I watched 5 matches over 3 days.
I really enjoyed the atmosphere for the Leicester and Burnley game. Great goals, great players. Looking forward to a fantastic season.

The end of the Swansea game just about gave me a heart attack!

Overall, I thought that the Swans played with a lot of heart and energy. They looked like a team that wanted three points very badly. In contrast, Manchester United looked like a team that didn't even want to be on the pitch. There was hardly any effort being showed by the players.

Somebody needed to call the fashion police on Crystal Palace and Arsenal. They have my least favorite kits in the whole Premiere League! lol

Reactions: jerseyhotspur