Epl Fans

RC10

Registered
Jun 2, 2014
What EPL teams do you guys follow, I'm sure there'll be a lot of Man City fans on here with the connection but it would be interesting to find out if you guys support any other teams currently in England's top division.

Ross.

Ross,

I've seen Manchester City, Manchester United, Everton, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sunderland, Swans, Reading before they got sent packing in one season (that's me!).

I haven't really seen any Spurs or Newcastle.

I disagree we ( Sunderland) took four points off them this season, although they did beat us in the Capital Cup Final :mad:
We can beat Bayern, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rags, Arsenal but we can't beat Sunderland in the league, or Wigan in the cup, one of life's great mysteries! Congrats to Sunderland on staying up, we're hopefully going to beat you lot next season (probably being overly optimistic I know!) :D

I disagree we ( Sunderland) took four points off them this season, although they did beat us in the Capital Cup Final :mad:
Congrats on your four points and staying up. Turns out the two points we took from you won us a title so I guess it all works out no?

Reactions: RC10
Congrats on your four points and staying up. Turns out the two points we took from you won us a title so I guess it all works out no?

I think that's where Sunderland went wrong this season turned up in the big games ( City,Chelsea, United ) etc and not in the games with the teams around us.

Can't really complain first cup final in 20 + year beat our local rivals twice and somehow managed to stay up.

Funny old season.