Fútbol Mexicano

Z4CH3B99 Z4CH3B99

what you think ? its official now. i didnt get secondary nycfc jersey but i may shell out for this.

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/2016/03/oficial-jersey-adidas-de-mexico-2016/

16MEX5.jpg

Mf.jpg

Mb.jpg

16MEX3.jpg
I like it. Definitely going to buy it.

I dont think you read well my friend. I think i put mls not galaxy.
And I believe Galaxy is in MLS.

I also believe that the Galaxy and their team of mostly international stars don't even follow MLS rules. There is absolutely no way that they signed all those players under the salary cap.

They are by far a better team (on paper) than Santos.

Last edited:
And I believe Galaxy is in MLS.

I also believe that the Galaxy and their team of mostly international stars don't even follow MLS rules. There is absolutely no way that they signed all those players under the salary cap.

They are by far a better team (on paper) than Santos.

Ok you missed my whole point lol
Pero esta bien es obvio que eres mexicano.

I think galaxy may seem a better team because it has names. But those players are past the prime. Thats just my opinion of course.

But again my initial point is that overall mls rosters are not at liga mx levels.

Ok you missed my whole point lol
Pero esta bien es obvio que eres mexicano.

I think galaxy may seem a better team because it has names. But those players are past the prime. Thats just my opinion of course.

But again my initial point is that overall mls rosters are not at liga mx levels.

i think he feels that way since santos is struggling in liga mx right now...i think they are lower than mid table, that and having martin bravo beating you ( who is almost considered a liga mx journeyman type player by now) is why he thinks that santos is not better than LA galaxy on paper and even on the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z4CH3B99
i think he feels that way since santos is struggling in liga mx right now...i think they are lower than mid table, that and having martin bravo beating you ( who is almost considered a liga mx journeyman type player by now) is why he thinks that santos is not better than LA galaxy on paper and even on the field.

Understood but debateable.

Listen I love MLS because its my league and ive lived through its growing pains. But we are just not at that level yet. Especially when we havent even finished preseason games.

The leagues in mexico, brazil, colombia and argentina can play mano a mano with any mls team. Im not saying who Gets the w or the L but trust me they would be good games.

When garber stops thinking about just making money and invests more into the league then we can talk. When they raise the salary cap, allow two or three more dp's. When they honor the fifa schedule. When you invest in streetball development. When you do all this then things will change.

Galaxy might be the exception. Mexican teams are better overall and have talent spread out through the entire team, not just 2-3 players like most MLS teams. With our horrible salary cap we can't compete. You have to choose 2-3 million dollar players and fill the rest of the team with guys making $60,000 ....

Oh and the Jersey is niiice, but the white lines on the side ruined it!

Understood but debateable.

Listen I love MLS because its my league and ive lived through its growing pains. But we are just not at that level yet. Especially when we havent even finished preseason games.

The leagues in mexico, brazil, colombia and argentina can play mano a mano with any mls team. Im not saying who Gets the w or the L but trust me they would be good games.

When garber stops thinking about just making money and invests more into the league then we can talk. When they raise the salary cap, allow two or three more dp's. When they honor the fifa schedule. When you invest in streetball development. When you do all this then things will change.

perhaps true....( i guess the superliga was fun from the little i remember from it) .but half of those things have to be negotiated and approved with the players union and in a new CBA not just garber...and that may be alot harder to accomplish.

Oh and the Jersey is niiice, but the white lines on the side ruined it!

its the second person i hear this from....i actually liked the white lines and made look classy. i think the idea was "homage" to the 1986 jersey. i really dont know what colors should the jersey have.

$_1.JPG

perhaps true....( i guess the superliga was fun from the little i remember from it) .but half of those things have to be negotiated and approved with the players union and in a new CBA not just garber...and that may be alot harder to accomplish.

its the second person i hear this from....i actually liked the white lines and made look classy. i think the idea was "homage" to the 1986 jersey. i really dont know what colors should the jersey have.

$_1.JPG
I wonder if the jersey would look any better if it had red adidas stripes on it?

I think the white side stripes add a classy finish to the jersey.

Juárez tied 1-1 with Leones Negros to finish with 11 points and a +2 goal difference in group 1 of Copa MX.

The Bravos will now await the result of Chivas vs Dorados to see if they will be advancing out of the group or not.

If Chivas tie or lose, Bravos advance.

Juárez tied 1-1 with Leones Negros to finish with 11 points and a +2 goal difference in group 1 of Copa MX.

The Bravos will now await the result of Chivas vs Dorados to see if they will be advancing out of the group or not.

If Chivas tie or lose, Bravos advance.

image.png

Chivas lose 1-0 against Dorados and Los Bravos advance to the knockout stages of the Copa MX!!

View attachment 4352 Copa MX knockout stage bracket

i totally forgot about this..i assumed we were already eliminated after the first dorados loss .i just found out about chivas loss in a phone notification after the game ended last night.

congrats to your boys.

EDIT: have you been following ascenso this year? who has the best shot in the copa? interesting there are four ascenso and four liga mx teams

i totally forgot about this..i assumed we were already eliminated after the first dorados loss .i just found out about chivas loss in a phone notification after the game ended last night.

congrats to your boys.

EDIT: have you been following ascenso this year? who has the best shot in the copa? interesting there are four ascenso and four liga mx teams
I would say that Cruz Azul has the best shot in the Copa.

Ascenso has been a roller coaster ride for bravos up to this point. They are 6 points out of a liguilla spot currently

Chivas de Guadalajara and Club América kick off in under 10 minutes in El Clásico Nacional. It is arguably the biggest match in all of Mexican football.

Águilas y Chivas. #VamosAmérica

For me personally, this game is a trip down memory lane with my grandparents who were season ticket holders of Club America. I remember going to games every time I visited my grandparents. They passed their passion of the game down onto me and I have been hooked ever since.

At the half it is 0-0 between Chivas and América.

Chivas has been the better of the two teams thus far. They even had a quality goal disallowed by an offsides call.

The final score was 2-1 in favor of América!

The game was drama filled with both teams down to 10 men at the final whistle. It was just about everything you could hope for from a rivalry game.