Fútbol Mexicano

lol this wasnt even chivas first team either, its all our kids ( minus salcido and cota) cuz thats all we got, peña came in but that was already too little to late, and yes revenge in return leg we play them again and if we win by bigger goal margin extra point is given for 4 points. its one of the many funny things about the glorious copa mx
How the heck do teams even get into this tournament? I can't really find any information about it out there.

How the heck do teams even get into this tournament? I can't really find any information about it out there.

For apertura (last tournament)
Teams from liga mx minus four competing in concacaf champions league plus all Ascenso mx

For clausura( current tournament)
Liga mx teams minus those competing in concacaf champions league and libertadores
Top 13 from Ascenso based on their table position of last league tournament ( apertura 2015)

Numbers for Ascenso teams can vary since there is almost massive changes in that division teams selling their spot or relegated or teams move etc

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
For apertura (last tournament)
Teams from liga mx minus four competing in concacaf champions league plus all Ascenso mx

For clausura( current tournament)
Liga mx teams minus those competing in concacaf champions league and libertadores
Top 13 from Ascenso based on their table position of last league tournament ( apertura 2015)

Numbers for Ascenso teams can vary since there is almost massive changes in that division teams selling their spot or relegated or teams move etc

So Wikipedia is accurate.

Chivas defeated FC Juárez 1-0 in front of a less than capacity crowd at the Omnilife stadium.

The lone goal came from a header off of a long cross in the first minute of the game.

Chivas defeated FC Juárez 1-0 in front of a less than capacity crowd at the Omnilife stadium.

The lone goal came from a header off of a long cross in the first minute of the game.

why did pacheco leave juarez? did he not get enough money? hes going to a second division team in South Korea. I doubt he is getting paid more there.

why did pacheco leave juarez? did he not get enough money? hes going to a second division team in South Korea. I doubt he is getting paid more there.
I had no idea that he was leaving. Where did you see that?

Dorados de Sinaloa have now lost 7 consecutive games (3 cup and 4 league) after being defeated 2-0 by Los Bravos de FC Juárez in Copa MX.

Queretaro is up 1-0 on DC United in the 1st half of the 2nd leg of the CONCACAF champions league clash between the 2 sides. Queretaro is currently up 3-0 on aggregate

Querétaro advances 3-1 on aggregate against DC

Santos thrashed LA Galaxy 4-0 to advance

Liga MX is 2-0 against MLS thus far.

RSL with missed chances, and Seattle gets demolished, Embarrassing....

Salary cap needs to go up soon

Last edited:
Z4CH3B99 Z4CH3B99

what you think ? its official now. i didnt get secondary nycfc jersey but i may shell out for this.

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/2016/03/oficial-jersey-adidas-de-mexico-2016/

16MEX5.jpg

Mf.jpg

Mb.jpg

16MEX3.jpg