Fútbol Mexicano

The Liga Ascenso MX clausura torneo begins tomorrow, January 8th.

Bravos take on Lobos BUAP away from home in a rematch of the opening day match for both teams in last year's apertura torneo. Bravos won that game 1-0 off of a penalty kick. It was the first game, first goal, and first victory for Los Bravos de FC Juárez.

The Liga Ascenso MX clausura torneo begins tomorrow, January 8th.

Bravos take on Lobos BUAP away from home in a rematch of the opening day match for both teams in last year's apertura torneo. Bravos won that game 1-0 off of a penalty kick. It was the first game, first goal, and first victory for Los Bravos de FC Juárez.

the only issue i have with the liga de ascnenso its that its impossible to find a stream much less find it on TV. i can only watch highlight videos but it be great to see some games too.

i only get to see them in Copa MX games but most of the time they are using their subs anyway when they play against first division teams.

Lobos BUAP and Bravos de FC Juárez tie 1-1. Lobos took the lead in the 11th minute before giving up an equalizer from the penalty spot 5 minutes later.

I went to set my Serie A fantasy lineup and found out my playmaker, Maxi Moralez went to Leon on 12/31. Checked out Leon and see they have a bunch of former Serie A players plus Miguel Ibarra from Minnesota United. I may have to start watching them.

I went to set my Serie A fantasy lineup and found out my playmaker, Maxi Moralez went to Leon on 12/31. Checked out Leon and see they have a bunch of former Serie A players plus Miguel Ibarra from Minnesota United. I may have to start watching them.

Game being shown on nbcuniverso don't know if you have that channel, though normally they show games in telemundo don't know why they switched to this channel

Reactions: Ohenry
Game being shown on nbcuniverso don't know if you have that channel, though normally they show games in telemundo don't know why they switched to this channel

Thanks. I started watching it and switched to Morelia - Cruz Azul at half time.

Telemundo operates NBC's Spanish language programming and broadcasts. (I think)

Chiapas and Dorados was one of the worst games I've ever watched in my life. There was no action, tons of sloppy back passing and long balls to nobody. It was like I was watching a bad version of the current terrible playing style of Manchester United.

Telemundo operates NBC's Spanish language programming and broadcasts. (I think)

Chiapas and Dorados was one of the worst games I've ever watched in my life. There was no action, tons of sloppy back passing and long balls to nobody. It was like I was watching a bad version of the current terrible playing style of Manchester United.

Telemundo does but usually the games are over the air free in telemundo but now they really are moving games to nbc universo which not many people have. Channel sucks for me since its in SD

As for the game I didn't watch that one I watched Monterrey vs Pumas and Leon vs santos with the occasional switch to check out nfl playoffs

Here's the link to an article that I wrote regarding FC Juárez and how futbol has affected the Ciudad Juárez.
http://theaosn.com/2016/01/13/how-futbol-has-helped-save-ciudad-juarez/

Hopefully, you guys enjoy it. (If you bother to look at it.)

ill read this weekend when i have more time but here was one i read about juarez too. this was back in 2014. interesting read i thought

http://thesefootballtimes.co/2014/06/28/football-in-the-murder-capital-of-the-world/

FC Juárez plays Chivas at 9:25 (eastern time) on Galavision. This is the first time that FC Juárez will be on tv in the United States.

I was planning on going to the game, but work got in the way. It looks like I'll have to settle for watching the game on TV. Vamos Bravos!

FC Juárez plays Chivas at 9:25 (eastern time) on Galavision. This is the first time that FC Juárez will be on tv in the United States.

I was planning on going to the game, but work got in the way. It looks like I'll have to settle for watching the game on TV. Vamos Bravos!

our teams playing each other....right now 0-0 50th minute

Juarez ganó el partido 1-0!!!!!!

image.jpeg

Jajajaja (I'm sorry. I just had to.)

La liga esta muy buena este año!! Looks like its going to be another exciting year. Ive been watching a lot of Tigres, Monterrey and Pachuca lately. Not sure if they will win but i like how they play, especially los rayados.

Juarez ganó el partido 1-0!!!!!!

View attachment 3832
Jajajaja (I'm sorry. I just had to.)

this was a chivas jab? lol please we aint getting relegated with dorados and morelia being worse,chivas playing bad but those other two are worse. the kids could not step up today but its alright we get that them back return leg and take thee plus the extra point no doubt . Didnt know "el kartel" was still alive.

La liga esta muy buena este año!! Looks like its going to be another exciting year. Ive been watching a lot of Tigres, Monterrey and Pachuca lately. Not sure if they will win but i like how they play, especially los rayados.

tigres is your best bet, stacked team and honestly did not need to suffer to win that title against pumas, they got over confident.

Pachuca is hit or miss, which is odd considering i think they have a solid team with youth involved but did bad last tourney.

monterrey is under performing for the squad they have, they should be doing better, well see how they do this tournament since i think "turco" is a good coach

this was a chivas jab? lol please we aint getting relegated with dorados and morelia being worse,chivas playing bad but those other two are worse. the kids could not step up today but its alright we get that them back return leg and take thee plus the extra point no doubt . Didnt know "el kartel" was still alive.
Revenge in the return leg? Juárez played a reserve team and defeated Chivas. And let me remind you that Chivas is still one of the bottom teams in the league. (I have a strong dsilike of Chivas. It's nothin personal. I just hate them.)

Revenge in the return leg? Juárez played a reserve team and defeated Chivas. And let me remind you that Chivas is still one of the bottom teams in the league. (I have a strong dsilike of Chivas. It's nothin personal. I just hate them.)

lol this wasnt even chivas first team either, its all our kids ( minus salcido and cota) cuz thats all we got, peña came in but that was already too little to late, and yes revenge in return leg we play them again and if we win by bigger goal margin extra point is given for 4 points. its one of the many funny things about the glorious copa mx