Fantastic Atmosphere At Ys : No Excuses For Nycfc Fans !!!

Fabio

Registered
Mar 20, 2014
Napoli ( Italia )
Yesterday I watched Liverpool - Man City in TV from Italy and the atmosphere about the tifo was great. In many zones of the YS the fans are near the field and even if it isn't a soccer stadium, I think that there are all the chance to have a great atmosphere also for the NYCFC games.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
I agree it was not so bad. We need to fill the lower tiers and be loud though if we want it to be anywhere as loud as last night.

I was next to the goal near first base, and honestly the only chants that reached my section were the recognizable "Liverpool, Liverpool..." I could tell that the supporters section opposite me tried singing others, but they didn't reach my section.

I was next to the goal near first base, and honestly the only chants that reached my section were the recognizable "Liverpool, Liverpool..." I could tell that the supporters section opposite me tried singing others, but they didn't reach my section.
I calling BS on that one. I was by the first base side goal we were singing and it was the only recognisable signing that I heard on the replay (other when the plastics got on their feet when they scored their two offsides goals and the one true one)

How's the views from down low on the 1B line? as 014B is intrigues me, although I am heavily favoring 215.

Why the 133 -134 - 135 and 136 sections haven't been allocated to the Supporters ?
Frankly, they can generate more revenue by making them a higher price level. Also, the "bleachers" are the traditional location for rowdiness in Yankee Stadium. I was against it at first, but it does make some sense.

Frankly, they can generate more revenue by making them a higher price level. Also, the "bleachers" are the traditional location for rowdiness in Yankee Stadium. I was against it at first, but it does make some sense.

Does anyone know if the views from these sections are good??? It looks as if it is just as close to field as the sections on the other side of the pitch - 014B and 014A. Except they are more appealing to me because they seem to be more elevated since they are in the outfield. And you would get the supporters section vibe while still being able to have your own seats.

Does anyone know if the views from these sections are good??? It looks as if it is just as close to field as the sections on the other side of the pitch - 014B and 014A. Except they are more appealing to me because they seem to be more elevated since they are in the outfield. And you would get the supporters section vibe while still being able to have your own seats.

I saw someone else mention that the high outfield wall makes it difficult to see the near line when you're sitting. Might be annoying during corner kicks. Otherwise, I think you're right about it being elevated, but I haven't seen it in person.

I sat there for a friendly last year. Excellent view in my opinion. Play was not blocked in any significant way. I don't remember missing anything to be honest. It is as good a behind the goal view as one could expect anywhere.

Reactions: ajdimalanta
I have sat there many times for Yankees games, and for soccer, and it is good. They definitely are elevated, and the overall vibe out there is good because of the way it's set up with concessions and walking space on the "plaza" type area behind, thus you can always see the field.