FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16

English players have that Michael Bradley 'first touch' disease.

Just going to drop by to point out that England have the worst World Cup penalty shoot-out record of any country in the whole of FIFA.

#justEnglandthings

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I feel sorry for Geiger. What a shitshow to have to officiate. The dirty trick team from Colombia were out in force.
Colombia would feel right at home in CONCACAF. They actually play pretty decent soccer when they aren’t playing dirty, but that’s the lesser to the greater parts of the match.

Liverpool almost blows it and spurs and Everton Save the day...,
Lulz.

And Sterling can’t score [with your sister/mother/whomever].

See, the irony here is that Jordan and Sterling are actually the two most influential players on the team

Honestly, I thought that was as a good of a penalty shootout as I’ve seen. Jordan’s wasn’t even bad.

Pickford did well, especially with his disturbingly tiny arms.

Dier is still a dog shit player, though. And so is Maguire. Especially Maguire. He’s just a clumsy, diving prick with a prick face.

Supposedly Vardy was suppose to take the 5th but hurt his groin the in ET.

I thought Geiger did ok, but he didn't take control of the game early and let things spiral out of control.

Supposedly Vardy was suppose to take the 5th but hurt his groin the in ET.

I thought Geiger did ok, but he didn't take control of the game early and let things spiral out of control.
This seems to be a big point among fans, but I honestly don’t know what you do to control a game like that other than deliver an early red, which a ref should always avoid, if possible. To Geiger’s credit, he was able to pull it back from the brink.

This seems to be a big point among fans, but I honestly don’t know what you do to control a game like that other than deliver an early red, which a ref should always avoid, if possible. To Geiger’s credit, he was able to pull it back from the brink.
He didn't give a yellow until the 41st minute. He could have given a yellow 30 minutes sooner.