Greetings From Sweden

tigerstrom29

Registered
May 3, 2015
Hi!

My name is Fredrik, I'm 25 years old and I live in Sweden.
I've been a huge football fan since I was 10 years old but in recent years I've grown tired of the football in Europe, I needed to find something that lit up the "spark" for the sport again.
So when I visited US for the first time I also started to get a big interest for the MLS and NASL, sure I've always followed many football leagues but it was after that trip that I really started to read news about US Football and watch games every week. All the rules, the draft and many other things really got me to get back that "spark" I was talking about. It was something different!
Then of course I always had a love to the country and the winning mentality that is surrounding the sports and the people.
Around the time I was in NY for the first time was when New York City FC presented their badge for the inaugural season. After that trip NYCFC was my club in the MLS.

Looking forward talking to all of you fans on this forum!

Cheers!

I for one love your country and its people (especially the pretty Swedish women) - really hope you get to visit and come to a game - just let us know and we'll help you out with whatever you need!

Reactions: Goodfella