Guess The Attendance - Hudson River Derby - Sunday, 5pm (closes Fri Noon)

Section 408 opened 5 minutes ago and 10 seats are gone. The 430's are half gone already and they were like 90% full yesterday.

Also sections 405 and 406 are completely gone as well, 407A is like 80%+ gone right now. Those sections were 60%+ available yesterday.

Jesus people we might break the season opener record at this rate.

Reactions: The Toe
I've got an Olympique Marseille raincoat from when I spent a month in France a few years ago. Thankfully it's pretty much the same color blue :)

Jesus.

So the 430 sections are basically gone, despite being roughly half full on thursday. Sections 405 - 411 are totally sold out. (minus a combined 7 seats in 410 and 411 at the time of writing.)

AND the club had to open 412 - 415, which are now half sold out. Guys this is frighteningly close to a totally sold out house. There is a chance, and I'm saying this the day before, that we can beat our home opener in terms of attendance!

Welcome to history gentlemen.

Jesus.

So the 430 sections are basically gone, despite being roughly half full on thursday. Sections 405 - 411 are totally sold out. (minus a combined 7 seats in 410 and 411 at the time of writing.)

AND the club had to open 412 - 415, which are now half sold out. Guys this is frighteningly close to a totally sold out house. There is a chance, and I'm saying this the day before, that we can beat our home opener in terms of attendance!

Welcome to history gentlemen.

I think beating the home opener is all but guaranteed, and the only question is whether their giveaway game is strong enough to earn a paper sellout.

What percentage of the 400s sections, part of the promotion, were just purchased so people could get the sunglasses, bag, hat...and already have tickets somewhere else?

What percentage of the 400s sections, part of the promotion, were just purchased so people could get the sunglasses, bag, hat...and already have tickets somewhere else?
If you figure that out, we'll have identified at least a portion of the dumbasses in our fan base.

Didn't hear an announcement at the match but the NYCFC iPhone app says 48,047.