Hawaii Supporters?

I am originally from Brooklyn, so naturally I am a huge NYC fan. Got my jersey and can't wait for the 1st game. Just wondering if there was anyone else on here from O'ahu, Hawaii which we can get together and watch games and drink beer!

I vote for the Beach Bar 2365 Kalakaua Ave Honolulu

I am originally from Brooklyn, so naturally I am a huge NYC fan. Got my jersey and can't wait for the 1st game. Just wondering if there was anyone else on here from O'ahu, Hawaii which we can get together and watch games and drink beer!
No, but I would love to visit you and meet up for a game! Always dreamed of going to Hawaii.

Edit- I literally had a dream the other night that I was in Hawaii.

Reactions: JCizzle
My honeymoon was in Hawaii and want to go back big time. Especially Maui and Kaui.

Love Maui, The Hana Highway has to be one of my best days ever !! and Lahaina is beautiful

Oahu not quite as good but has its highlights.....
Dukes in Waikiki probably the best restaurant in the World (yes better than anything I have found in New York)
and the PCC is one hell of a day out, especially combined with the Circle Island tour.
Of course Pearl Harbour is a must for all tourists.

Reactions: JCizzle
Yeah, i figured it will be hard to find some folks out here in Hawaii. I'm sure as time passes, more people will come out and support. My wife loves Dukes as well, i am more of a Lulu's fan, love their kalua pork nachos!!

Too bad MCFC decided to screw things up!!! can't believe it.