Hello From Manchester

DanCity

Registered
May 31, 2014
Manchester
Good morning folks.
I imagine I'm not the first Manchester City fan to join here and I doubt I'll be the last.
My names Dan, from Manchester and I've been a season ticket holder at City for 21 years.

I was referred here by a few lads on the city forum I frequent 'Bluemoon'.

Quite excited to see how NYCFC get on and I'll definitely be keeping up to date with things over there. Really exciting stuff reading about David Villa & Frank Lampard today, especially Villa; I remember following him and David Silva very closely when they both played at Valencia together and dreaming of seeing either of them in a blue shirt one day!

You've got the support of us all over in Manchester. And we're excited :)

COME ON CITY!

Good morning folks.
I imagine I'm not the first Manchester City fan to join here and I doubt I'll be the last.
My names Dan, from Manchester and I've been a season ticket holder at City for 21 years.

Quite excited to see how NYCFC get on and I'll definitely be keeping up to date with things over there. Really exciting stuff reading about David Villa & Frank Lampard today, especially Villa; I remember following him and David Silva very closely when they both played at Valencia together and dreaming of seeing either of them in a blue shirt one day!

COME ON CITY!
Love the support from our City brothers! You can the imagine the excitement over here when Villa was first mentioned as possibly the first signing for NYCFC.

Thanks for taking the time to check out our Forum and thanka for joining!

Been a sort of influx of MCFC fans during the weekend, did we sign anyone or what?.. ;)

Good morning folks.

COME ON CITY!

Welcome aboard Dan, always great when we can interact with other fans of other teams in the City family. We are very excited as to what looks like a very solid start to the team and March 2015 can't come soon enough! :)