Hello Hello

davenyc1918

Registered
May 27, 2014
Glad to be a new member. I've been waiting for this team for many years. Was first introduced to soccer many years ago as a 5 yr old at a Cosmos clinic in Brooklyn. I've never felt connected to the red bulls and have prayed for the day NYC would have a proper team. That its affiliated with MCFC is all the better. Living about 1 hour from NYC and yankee stadium now, but I'll make it to quite a few matches without doubt. I'm looking forward with great excitement and optimism to seeing what you guys do with this group! Cheers.

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Glad to be a new member. I've been waiting for this team for many years. Was first introduced to soccer many years ago as a 5 yr old at a Cosmos clinic in Brooklyn. I've never felt connected to the red bulls and have prayed for the day NYC would have a proper team. That its affiliated with MCFC is all the better. Living about 1 hour from NYC and yankee stadium now, but I'll make it to quite a few matches without doubt. I'm looking forward with great excitement and optimism to seeing what you guys do with this group! Cheers.
Thanks for joining Dave!