Hello Hello

davenyc1918

Registered
May 27, 2014
Glad to be a new member. I've been waiting for this team for many years. Was first introduced to soccer many years ago as a 5 yr old at a Cosmos clinic in Brooklyn. I've never felt connected to the red bulls and have prayed for the day NYC would have a proper team. That its affiliated with MCFC is all the better. Living about 1 hour from NYC and yankee stadium now, but I'll make it to quite a few matches without doubt. I'm looking forward with great excitement and optimism to seeing what you guys do with this group! Cheers.

Glad to be a new member. I've been waiting for this team for many years. Was first introduced to soccer many years ago as a 5 yr old at a Cosmos clinic in Brooklyn. I've never felt connected to the red bulls and have prayed for the day NYC would have a proper team. That its affiliated with MCFC is all the better. Living about 1 hour from NYC and yankee stadium now, but I'll make it to quite a few matches without doubt. I'm looking forward with great excitement and optimism to seeing what you guys do with this group! Cheers.
Thanks for joining Dave!