Home - 03/28 Sporting Kc

Say it snows on Saturday, would there be a yellow ball used (or another color)?

Any chance of you lot kicking off earlier? Gonna be a bit late over here to watch on tv!........I'm joking before you lot start!;-)
I think most fans would prefer an earlier start. Apart from the snow, forecast is for 40F during the day and only 25F plus wind at night. It's a bit of bad luck in that it's the coldest predicted temp in two weeks but night games in NY in March is not a good idea.

I think most fans would prefer an earlier start. Apart from the snow, forecast is for 40F during the day and only 25F plus wind at night. It's a bit of bad luck in that it's the coldest predicted temp in two weeks but night games in NY in March is not a good idea.

Been to NYC in January and also in March a few years ago, feckin freezing both times! Few pints in you and you'll be laughing!

So I just checked the weather. It's going to 25 and snowing at game time on Sat. I fucking hate the weather here. Of course it's the only cold day we're getting for the next 10 days.

My weather report (which may be off) has it in the high 30s with only 10-15% chance of precipitation during the game. Are other people getting mid-20s and snow in the forecast for the Bronx on Saturday at gametime?

Just to show what I'm going off of. This is accuweather. Snow or wintry mix, is more likely in the afternoon but it's definitely getting colder at night according to them:

Attachments

• bronxforecast.jpg
    bronxforecast.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 22
My weather report (which may be off) has it in the high 30s with only 10-15% chance of precipitation during the game. Are other people getting mid-20s and snow in the forecast for the Bronx on Saturday at gametime?
I'm getting a 41/26 high/low from accuweather.
I guess this explains why no one is buying my tickets off stubhub.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Well that sucks for Sebastian Velasquez because I was bringing my Colombian flag
Calle will still be there and appreciate it. Besides Velasquez is more South Carolinian, Utahn or possibly New Yorker now.
View attachment 2344

With Williams most likely out and Velasquez out I think we may see something like this. Brovsky will swap out to RB and Wingert will slide out to LB. KWS will replace him in the middle because I still don't think Mendoza is ready yet. And I think we may see Calle start his first game. I would expect to see Taylor as a sub up top and possibly McNamara coming on late
So are we completely done with Ballouchy? I can't imagine that Kreis, after working with him before, has given up on him. I think maybe he starts and Calle replaces him. Otherwise, spot on starting 11.

Well it looks like there will be a few enforced changes because of injuries.

Looking forward to see what team JK picks.

It looks like that either Watson or Mendoza will start. Like many I feel Watson will get the nod. Also I expect Calle to come in for Velasquez. I would also like to see Taylor start, but probably Mullins will be the one selected.

I want to know who thought it was a good idea to schedule night games in March in NYC. I hope this person has diarreah all day tomorrow.

I want to know who thought it was a good idea to schedule night games in March in NYC. I hope this person has diarreah all day tomorrow.
I raised it with them via tweet and as expected got no response. I thought about being more explicit about my feelings as you just were but decided a kind word might get a better reception:

Reactions: Drainyoo
Calle will still be there and appreciate it. Besides Velasquez is more South Carolinian, Utahn or possibly New Yorker now.

So are we completely done with Ballouchy? I can't imagine that Kreis, after working with him before, has given up on him. I think maybe he starts and Calle replaces him. Otherwise, spot on starting 11.

Is Ballouchy still recovering from his injury (Wasn't that why Sebastian started in the home opener)?

Hey guys and girls. For anyone on the Upper East side. I'm meeting up with mates tomorrow at the bar downstairs around 4 o clock for a few pregame beers. Anybody who wants to join in is welcome. Probably gonna bounce up to the stadium around 5 ish. I'm keeping the upstairs open tomorrow night for anybody who wants to have a few post party 3 point celebrating before heading home. Mick from Ryan's Daughter. COYBIB NYCFC