Home - 03/28 Sporting Kc

--------------Saunders-----------
--Brovsky---Kwame--Hernandez-Wingert
-----------------AJ-Mix-------------
Calle----------------------------Grabavoy-
---------Mullins-------Villa--------------

Calle, Ballouchy and Velasquez all in contention for starting in this one.

Perfect chance for a few players that were challenging for starting spots to show why they should be starters, or show why they shouldn't be.

How are tickets selling?

* Goes to Ticketmaster.com *

Eh, a couple of sections left open. The marketing/sales team needs to get on this.

Have fun guys. I am transferring my ticket as I will be out of town. Watching on the DVR late Sunday night.
CTID.

Based on SKC's first 3 matches and the players they lost to the international call-ups, I'm guessing this is the SKC starting XI this Saturday:

4-3-3 formation

--------------------Marin----------------
---Anibaba---Opara---Besler---Dia---
---Nagamura---Feilhaber----Nemeth---
---Medranda-----Dwyer------Zusi---

I think De Jong would have started instead of Dia at LB and Espinoza instead of Nemeth at LM. Both are on international duty.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT

I think that will be very close to the team JK chooses Magnus. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing Poku in the midfield to give us more energy. For me we are lacking some drive from midfield at the moment, but I guess JK will continue with the tried and trusted players.

I think that will be very close to the team JK chooses Magnus. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing Poku in the midfield to give us more energy. For me we are lacking some drive from midfield at the moment, but I guess JK will continue with the tried and trusted players.
From his actions and comments, he seems to like to get guys in for a few games in a sub role before starting them. I think Calle is due for a start. If he is going to go with Poku I would expect to see a few sub appearances for him first

Reactions: JayH and Paul
From his actions and comments, he seems to like to get guys in for a few games in a sub role before starting them. I think Calle is due for a start. If he is going to go with Poku I would expect to see a few sub appearances for him first

Yes I think your right there.

It's nice for us all to try and predict the team, but I have a feeling it won't change much in the first 10 games or so. I can understand why JK is going with experience though.

206 with 3 seats looking for a fourth

I have the parking validation for the entire season also willing to sell it

Reactions: Paul

I see the same line up and I completetly agree with the final comment. In the post game interview with Yes, Kreis referenced lack of energy. Velasquez has brought the energy, but his defense is his weakness. Ballouchy is strong defensively but doesn't energize the attack.

Is there some sort of BLACKOUT happening? Should be easy for me to wear a black jacket - it's gonna be cold ...lesson learned form last time ...

Reactions: SFphoto
image.jpg

I think this is what we will see this Saturday against SKC