Home - 9/17 Dallas

Bravo wouldn't have started anyway but would have been a nice option for closing things down.

Do you know the NE announcers were shocked when Bravo got the red card? Yup. Awful.

Yeah, the highlights on MLSsoccer.com are the Rev's feed. YES announcers think it was a mistake, Revs announcers think it was a mistake, SIMON BORG THINKS KOFFIE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS SECOND YELLOW AND NO RED AT ALL FOR BRAVO...how could this not be rescinded. Basically everyone is acknowledging the ref's decision was wrong but it's allowed to stand.

I think we need Loretta Lynch Football Justice!

Maybe a stupid question, but...... this is definitely on Saturday, right? I saw NYCFC posted something on twitter earlier talking about "3 days til game day" and someone in another thread mentioned missing "the game on Sunday", but all the fixture lists have it as Saturday..... is this "end of summer confusion syndrome"?

Maybe a stupid question, but...... this is definitely on Saturday, right? I saw NYCFC posted something on twitter earlier talking about "3 days til game day" and someone in another thread mentioned missing "the game on Sunday", but all the fixture lists have it as Saturday..... is this "end of summer confusion syndrome"?
Depends on whether you're traveling to the game eastbound around the international date line, or westbound?

Depends on whether you're traveling to the game eastbound around the international date line, or westbound?
Ha, well, i'm coming from East Harlem, so only a couple of time zones to cross.

Yeah, the highlights on MLSsoccer.com are the Rev's feed. YES announcers think it was a mistake, Revs announcers think it was a mistake, SIMON BORG THINKS KOFFIE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS SECOND YELLOW AND NO RED AT ALL FOR BRAVO...how could this not be rescinded. Basically everyone is acknowledging the ref's decision was wrong but it's allowed to stand.

Tanya Harding ...

Nothing a well-worded FootyLovin FootyLovin letter couldn't fix.

Anyone anywhere near 214 tomorrow ? Might be the last regular season I'm making it to and I still haven't met any of you in the flesh yet.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Yeah, I remember seeing him earlier in the session and then he mysterious disappeared.

Bad news. Why do I have the feeling with Chanot out, PV will put Hernandez at RB and kill one whole side of the field. That also brings Calamity Mena back on the field as well.

Why do I have the sinking feeling that Mena is going to pass the ball right to Pescadito or some awful error like that. Ugh.

Hold on while I go change my pick for tomorrow's game.

Reactions: Christopher Jee