Home game vs Houston being moved to Hartford, CT

I get the skin in the game component. So give the fans a merchandise / food & drink voucher equal to the price of the bus ticket when they arrive, so that they essentially go to the game at no cost. (Of course, the club could still do this - intern, you reading this????) would be a good "surprise and delight" for those committed fans making the trip.

Surprise surprise! The FO just did exactly this.
Great job of reading the forums intern!!

My mind is almost down for this deal and is ready to cheer them at the stadium.
I'm planning to get the support general admission section.
It's always nice to get together to support our team, you know.

Last edited:
SO THIS GAME is 2 blocks from my house and yet no one has tagged me about any meet ups. Look even my haters don't want to say FY to my face then walk off . Wow !!!!

SO THIS GAME is 2 blocks from my house and yet no one has tagged me about any meet ups. Look even my haters don't want to say FY to my face then walk off . Wow !!!!
That actually occurred to me while I wasn't on my phone, and of course I forgot to ask you about it. I will be going. Probably hanging at the TR tailgate. You gonna come?

Ticket sales seem to be picking up slightly, but it looks like they may have shut down one side of the stadium. They had been selling seats in midfield on the press-box side, but now no tickets are available. They either sold out or decided to open fewer seats due to slow sales.
Did anyone buy tickets on that side? Did they relocate you?

Reactions: Kjbert
Ticket sales seem to be picking up slightly, but it looks like they may have shut down one side of the stadium. They had been selling seats in midfield on the press-box side, but now no tickets are available. They either sold out or decided to open fewer seats due to slow sales.
Did anyone buy tickets on that side? Did they relocate you?

Yeah, they shut down that side. It's the angle of the camera so no point putting fans in those seats. Try and show as many people in the stadium.

Yeah, they shut down that side. It's the angle of the camera so no point putting fans in those seats. Try and show as many people in the stadium.

Ahh, well as the game is in New England it makes sense that they'd end up taking a page out of the Rev's book.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
Went to a Red Bull game a LOOONNGG time ago at the old Giants Stadium and they did the same thing. Really strange going to a stadium so empty.

Was looking at the live seat map a few minutes ago. Looks like they've so far sold maybe half of the half of the half that's open (as of Tuesday afternoon).

so 12.5%?
Looks like. 40,000 and change capacity. Upper level closed, so 20,000. Half of the bottom closed, so 10,000. Maybe half of that sold, so maybe around 5,000 so far. That's a lot of empty seats. Compare that to Yankee Stadium. Similar capacity, almost always at least 20,000.

Historic First Four-Digit Attendance™ t-shirts may be in high demand, alas.

Let this be a lesson to the FO. Keep matches in the city. Even if it's a venue with 5k capacity. You'd be getting the same attendance anyway.