Home - July 26 - Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 10027

Bench: GMS, Taty, Scrooge, Rocha, Hey Matarrita!, Ibby, Stoove
We're finally, nearly there with our best XI. I think GMS has a chance to do wonders in the smaller confines of YS. I don't envy Dome having to keep all of these guys happy. Isi, Mitri, GMS, Taty and only 2 can start.

We're finally, nearly there with our best XI. I think GMS has a chance to do wonders in the smaller confines of YS. I don't envy Dome having to keep all of these guys happy. Isi, Mitri, GMS, Taty and only 2 can start.

No. We don't have 3 All-Star caliber DPs on the field. We're not at our peak MLS roster abilities.

I picked up the two free tickets too and can't even give them away!

So if anyone else wants two more, they're all yours.

I don't even know where you would put an actual third DP on this roster. Left back?

Reactions: adam
I don't even know where you would put an actual third DP on this roster. Left back?
You put them wherever they’re better than the starter. Ignore player admiration and favorites. Sign Bale and we sit one of the wings. Sign Kante and we sit a CM. Sign Alexander-Arnold and Tinny rides the bench..... Not that I want an outside back as a DP..... I just want the team to actually have a third DP on the roster that is good enough to contribute and right now Medina is a horrible joke with even worse delivery.

Get a RW that can also play the 10. Move on from the 343 to a 433.

Can also talk about buying Keaton permanently.

I second that. I think he's the best 8 we've had and the best kind of player for a possession-oriented team. He's also an ideal partner for Maxi, height jokes aside. His defense is not stellar but it is not horrible either. I wonder if at age 21 he would want to park himself in MLS or still try to make it in Europe. Transfermarket has him at almost 2 million dollars.

Get a RW that can also play the 10. Move on from the 343 to a 433.

Can also talk about buying Keaton permanently.

Expect Keaton would be TAM range even with a fee, but yeah the next DP should work from the right side and be able to run the offense when Maxi leaves. Sad that "RW that can also play the 10" is pretty much exactly what Medina was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.