Home - Revolution 03/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to this one from a birthday party in Westchester. Anyone know what the Harlem Line Metro North options to the stadium are on a Saturday afternoon? As of yesterday the site only had posted stadium game day train times for 7pm games. Thanks.
I noticed that also when looking to come in from Albany. Go to the mnr website and use the custom trip planner on the right side of the page. Enter your times and it loads your options.

Reactions: JayH
I do understand the frustration with Khiry after the first match, but he does have 1 goal and 1 assist in 3 matches (yes both were in first game), but even if he did that for the entire season we'd be looking at 11 goals and 11 assists, but let's say he gets us 5-8 goals and 5-8 assists, would fans then be okay with him? Or what would it take then is the question?

Guy was drafted high for a reason, he's clearly not a bust either bc he's got talent. Let's give him time before we cross him off or just calling Mendoza the next MLS superstar (let's give both time and be fair before just crossing off as no good).

I'm fully expecting Mendoza to score this next match with Khiry out and for everyone to give up on him.

Last edited:
Mendoza will score because he's good and Pirlo will deliver good balls to him.

City will come away with 3 points next week. Revolution will be a short rest and while City doesn't have the points to show for it this is a much improved side despite Saunders laughable distribution.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Mendoza will score because he's good and Pirlo will deliver good balls to him.

City will come away with 3 points next week. Revolution will be a short rest and while City doesn't have the points to show for it this is a much improved side despite Saunders laughable distribution.
"City" can be found in Manchester...... There is another thread discussing a team nickname and it most assuredly will not be "City"......... People think we are their baby team as it is. Don't need to give them another reason....

Rant over. Carry on.

Depends on what you're standards of a decent bar are. A decent bar is some place I could go and get laid. A nice bar is someplace i would take my mom to get laid. what are your standards?
Norman? Is that you?

6566363e69691f236966191f4d75819b.jpg

:D

"City" can be found in Manchester...... There is another thread discussing a team nickname and it most assuredly will not be "City"......... People think we are their baby team as it is. Don't need to give them another reason....

Rant over. Carry on.
The team is called City. It is what it is. Personally I like it, and don't care about any clubs in Europe.

The Revs got crushed today! Also Je-Vaugh Watson picked up a red and will also be out on Saturday!

No matter how you spell it, they're not leaving the field with one...........;);)
Haha nice
Yeah we really should win this game and pick up some confidence.
Personally don't mind the city nickname. Whatever you call them as long as people know what you're talking about.
You take out city or blues and you're kind of forcing anything else.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC

Just finished watching the game and the Revs did look like they were totally out matched even before they went down a man. How much will not having Matarrita, Shelton and Mix affect out ability to win? I expect the simple answer is of course it would be more difficult now that we don't have 3 of our starting XI, but should a win still be expected?

Haha nice
Personally don't mind the city nickname. Whatever you call them as long as people know what you're talking about.
You take out city or blues and you're kind of forcing anything else.
Blues I like. Much rather that one sticks.

Just finished watching the game and the Revs did look like they were totally out matched even before they went down a man. How much will not having Matarrita, Shelton and Mix affect out ability to win? I expect the simple answer is of course it would be more difficult now that we don't have 3 of our starting XI, but should a win still be expected?
I think so.
You're replacing them with guys that regularly saw the starting XI last year but are depth players this year.
Ballouchy will probably find his way in. Still think Poku rides the bench and subs in.
Martinez could be the LB.
Mendoza starting RF

I think so.
You're replacing them with guys that regularly saw the starting XI last year but are depth players this year.
Ballouchy will probably find his way in. Still think Poku rides the bench and subs in.
Martinez could be the LB.
Mendoza starting RF

Based on what we saw in preseason swapping Mata for Martinez will be the biggest drop off. Hopefully Martinez has settled in a bit since we last saw him play.

image.jpeg

Assuming we stay with that 3-2-2-3 formation with Brillant coming back into the lineup and Mendoza making his first start. Maybe we finally see Lampard, but I doubt it.

View attachment 4522

Assuming we stay with that 3-2-2-3 formation with Brillant coming back into the lineup and Mendoza making his first start. Maybe we finally see Lampard, but I doubt it.
I think Lamps sits out again and doesn't play till after the two week break. I'm thinking a 4-3-3 with changing Lampard for White who plays full back

Status
Not open for further replies.