Home - September 25 - Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend coming up to the game tonight and he may need to bring his laptop, anyone know of any lockers nearby and are they safe to leave a laptop in?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I have a friend coming up to the game tonight and he may need to bring his laptop, anyone know of any lockers nearby and are they safe to leave a laptop in?
My friend used one a couple of weeks ago for the liverpool game. There are ones near the mcdonalds by the train station. they have all they're stuff still, so I guess it was fine!

Reactions: LIexpat

there is a yankee shop on river ave. it's on the corner of E162nd street and river ave closest to gate 8. it's usually $20 to rent a locker and they close 30 mins after the end of the game. Note, the $20 may not be their official rate. I don't remember if it was posted anywhere, so depending on the demand, this may go up or down.

there are probably other lockers around but that's the one i've been forced to use in the past.

Reactions: LIexpat
and so it begins... now MLS is confused as to the status of Josef.

These games are ridiculous. Hope Heber runs wild on ATL in his 30 minutes of time and gets a hat trick.

It's not so much him playing that would drive me nuts. It's all the fawning articles and videos that would come in afterwards praising his toughness - blah blah fucking blah - instead of questioning the initial narrative on his injury.

It's not so much him playing that would drive me nuts. It's all the fawning articles and videos that would come in afterwards praising his toughness - blah blah fucking blah - instead of questioning the initial narrative on his injury.

it's true. when heber went down, there was little to no drama except for the reminder that he's critical to our success.

josef goes down and all hell breaks loose. definitely the MLS golden boy. from months, to weeks, to days, to questionable on match day. it's just ridiculous how much MLS sucks up to ATL and Josef. I honestly wouldn't be surprised of MLS somehow rigged the playoffs to create an LAFC or LAG v. ATL final. That would make headlines and be the marketing spectacle they have wet dreams about.

Reactions: canchon

I predicted this as soon as he went down. The MLS Digital guys were acting like it was the end of the world - not even when Vela went down they made one tenth of this noise. The way they fawn over him is ridiculous.

Reactions: moogoo
View attachment 10291

Bench: Air Bear, GMS, TheJesus, JPT, Makem Sweat, Ibby, Stoove

this is the line up I was thinking with Heber coming on for Taty in the second half and Medina for Mitri if necessary. Ibeagha on for Miller or Ofori if we're trying to protect a lead.

I would like to see us play a 4-2-2-2 against ATL's high press. Gives us more numbers and keeps us compact up the middle. controlling midfield will be important in this game as the Nagbe/Remedi engine feeding attacking the middle and feeding the wings is where ATL attacks all begin.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Last edited:
I think technically the league decides who wears what, although I am sure the teams have plenty of input.

I guess this means Atlanta is going stripeless in their white and peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.