Hudson River Blue Piece On Yankee Stadium Security

If you're putting your chips behind something cp scouse said, boy oh boy.
My viewpoints have been more than a singular position on one members grievance. How about you directly reply to the posts I made in this thread if you disagree with my viewpoints. Quote them and lets have a discussion.

Little runaway quips are pretty weak. Youre better than that .

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Someone shit in your cereal? I'm not in the mood for long posts. I mostly agree with your points even though you come off as a keyboard idealist.

Someone shit in your cereal? I'm not in the mood for long posts. I mostly agree with your points even though you come off as a keyboard idealist.
How am I supposed to know you agree with any portion of my points when you seemingly dismissed my post. And you seem to dismiss it because it was partly in support of a particular member here.

No one crapped in my cereal. Im just not fond of people who make statements like yours in your earlier post...and then fail to directly address what they disagreed with. I am all about clear discussion and/or debate. If you dont have time for that, then its all good.

How am I supposed to know you agree with any portion of my points when you seemingly dismissed my post. And you seem to dismiss it because it was partly in support of a particular member here.

No one crapped in my cereal. Im just not fond of people who make statements like yours in your earlier post...and then fail to directly address what they disagreed with. I am all about clear discussion and/or debate. If you dont have time for that, then its all good.
My OG comment was because we always give Cp scouse a hard time but he's cool about it. It was more about cp scouse than you.

My OG comment was because we always give Cp scouse a hard time but he's cool about it. It was more about cp scouse than you.
And he deserves it.

On the larger point, I don't have a lot of love for NYPD, nor any PD. I mostly blame the courts though. They should come down with great vengeance and furious anger on any public officer who treats his power as a sword rather than a shield.

One of these days, some drunk kid who is just having a good time supporting his club is going to get his skull cracked by an urban commando, and then we'll have a real uproar. Maybe at that point, people will realize that active over-policing is not the answer.

The answer is much more about planning and making the rules known, not creating and/or enforcing unknown laws on the spot via harsh treatment.

Last edited: