• Total voters

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Honestly very disappointed with all of these entries compared to the other nominations on City Voice. That being said, pick your favorite. We'll see how the Forums compare to the actual result.
300x300_scarf_1.jpg
300x300_scarf_2.jpg
300x300_scarf_3_alt.jpg

Honestly very disappointed with all of these entries compared to the other nominations on City Voice. That being said, pick your favorite. We'll see how the Forums compare to the actual result.
View attachment 7218
View attachment 7219
View attachment 7220

All are eeehhh at best. The whole "our city, our club" motto just feels forced and almost silly. It doesn't really mean anything. Maybe I would feel differently if I actually lived in NYC but I doubt it.

Reactions: ALBNYfan
That match is in New Jersey so we don't have control over what's sold there...

ah ok, so the derby scarves are only brought out for the home derbies? makes sense.

i want to buy two 'summer' scarves to collect on the day of the game (at the fans meet-up or tailgate party), should i be looking to sort it out now? i'm coming over from England, seems a bit daft to get them posted to england only to be bringing them straight back for the match

ah ok, so the derby scarves are only brought out for the home derbies? makes sense.

i want to buy two 'summer' scarves to collect on the day of the game (at the fans meet-up or tailgate party), should i be looking to sort it out now? i'm coming over from England, seems a bit daft to get them posted to england only to be bringing them straight back for the match
I would check with roxfontaine

I believe the Third Rail did their own derby scarf that was sold in New Jersey at the last match, though I wasn't there so I cannot speak completely to that and availability.

I would check with roxfontaine

I believe the Third Rail did their own derby scarf that was sold in New Jersey at the last match, though I wasn't there so I cannot speak completely to that and availability.

You can buy it here. I have one myself. It's nice.

https://squareup.com/store/the-third-rail-nyc-inc/