Is The Virtual Seating Preview Of Yankee Stadium Accurate?

jaycrewz

Registered
Mar 2, 2015
Im looking to buy tickets for a game soon. Ive never been to the new Yankee Stadium...only the old one. For those who have been to the stadium for soccer matches before, does this virtual preview seem accurate?

http://nycfc.io-media.com/

Im choosing between the burgundy seats in the outfield bleachers, or the light green seats up the third base line. Basically Im choosing something around the halfway line of the pitch so I get an even view of the game. And also the seats would be higher than ground level so I can survey the field properly.

The sight lines just seem so weird for me though....but hey...it is a baseball stadium. Im glad the tickets are so affordable though.

Thanks for any input.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
1-Hi, I am in the Delta Section, the 220 Section A. I, like you had not been to the stadium and was very nervous choosing. If I were to give a percentage grade to the virtual preview, I would say its 96% accurate. I like my choice. The view is great , I will never forget when David Villa scored the first goal , it was almost in front of my section, he turned and ran forward to our side to celebrate and salute the fans. it felt like David was saluting us in a personal way.

2-THIS is the bad part , as you said its a baseball stadium. Now that the baseball season began, a net has been put in front of us, it does diminish the view. it feels like you are watching the game with smoky sunglasses or a very transparent cheese cloth screen.

3-Call Dan Steeves director of Fan Services he may be able to clarify or assist in your choice.

I hope this help you

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
It is pretty close. In a game you feel closer and when its your seat its the best view in the house

Reactions: Lasker
The views are pretty accurate. I agree tho in person they are much better

Imagine taking your cell phone and snapping a pic from your seat, that's what the field view looks like