James Sands

We have Herrera's backup for 2017.

Everybody who said his decision about signing was based on education pat yourself on the back. The PR wouldn't have mentioned summer school if that wasn't true.

Reactions: Kjbert
giphy.gif

Everybody who said his decision about signing was based on education pat yourself on the back. The PR wouldn't have mentioned summer school if that wasn't true.
I have no doubt this thread will be full of people claiming to have gotten some prediction right

Reactions: Kjbert and Sabo

And starter as soon as Herrera leaves, hopefully for the 2019 season.

Reactions: Kjbert and Sabo
This High Court will now thank Mr. Mikey Lopez and excuse him from any further service whatsoever on a soccer field.

i dont know how much will he play.....i mean when does camp start for U17? if anything maybe between july-august a couple of games maybe.

tournament is in October

This High Court will now thank Mr. Mikey Lopez and excuse him from any further service whatsoever on a soccer field.
My immediate thought was to search for Bye Felicia gifs for Lopez, but Sands has U17 WC in October, and doesn't start until July 1, so there will still be plenty of time for Mikey's unique brand of soccer.

I was kind of jealous when Atlanta announced three HG signings but this is fantastic