Jeb Brovsky [Defender]

Brovsky.png

Too good.

There should be a VIP section, mustaches only.

So not the best game yesterday. Did score the first goal in Orlando history.

I think Jeb played a lot better against the Revs. Hopefully he keeps improving his play as the season goes along. He's a fan favorite so far due to his personality.

Reactions: MDubya79
Here's an article from the Denver Post on Brovsky; the article speaks to his local roots and how impactful the first two weeks of this season have been for him and his teammates. My favorite lines are:

"When that first goal went in [speaking of Villa's against New England], running into the corner with David and the guys (to celebrate), we couldn't even hear each other speak — it was crazy,".... "Every guy walked into the locker room saying, 'That was one of the best experiences of my life.' "

"Coming home to Colorado is one of the most special feelings, every single time," Brovsky said. "Family and friends are so excited. We always get as many tickets as we possibly can. My parents will be there, my wife's father has bought a lot of tickets. ... I've never won coming home. Hopefully we can go into Colorado and get a result."

I hope his family is rooting for NYCFC; could be the largest group of supporters there!

There's a picture too of Coach Pablo pulling a Brovsky (below)

http://www.denverpost.com/rapids/ci_27748232/jeb-brovskys-excitement-expanding

031815_Pablo%20Mastroeni%20_01-L.jpg

Reactions: Paul
Needs to work on his headers (not really, that thing was perfect) and his volley shots (definitely, how did that not even hit the post).