Jeb Brovsky [Defender]

This isn't the first volley he's missed. This has happened multiple times in multiple games. Same scenario every time. Same result, different keeper

Reactions: jguab2
We should all know what to expect at this point. From Brovsky. From AJ. From just about everyone on the squad.

Lots of heart.
Work rate.
Lapses in judgement/concentration.
Non-clinical finishing.

Yes, the header was well struck, but it was still in (or close to) the middle third of the goal. Header to the corner finds the net. Yes, the volley was tough at full sprint, but a clinical finisher buries it.

I'm not faulting Brovsky. I'm just saying, know what you have. He had a good game. He gave us a few heart stopping moments of excitement. But until we have multiple people on the squad who provide the example of clinical finishing, our "other" players can't be expected to provide that brilliance.

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
Brovsky , Brovsky I loved that "palomita" ! Darn although it did not go in,and to me its been the second best game the team has played,
It was entertaining, fluid , lots of effort and heart from all. and I believe half of the 26,211 fans were biting our nails.

People in my building probably thought a terrible fight was happening in my apartment. It really was a well played game, and the look on our boys' faces at the end showed me that they actually care (which I needed to see). They knew they should have come away with 3.

Anyone know how long he's going to be on maternity leave? He's missed the last couple games waiting for this kid. It's here now when will he be back? #KeepAwayKwame

Anyone know how long he's going to be on maternity leave? He's missed the last couple games waiting for this kid. It's here now when will he be back? #KeepAwayKwame
He won't be going on maternity leave. But he is probably taking some paternity leave. ;)

Reactions: Gavin23