La Liga [spain]

Jun 2, 2014
Its an honor for me opening this thread in this forum :D

2014/2015 teams:

Still one to know that will come from Segunda División Play-Offs

La Liga should be very interesting next season.

Valencia is finally getting an owner that will actually spend. Atletico are losing Villa and probably Costa as well. Barca have picked up Luis Enrique who I expect to shake things up a bit. And Real Madrid will likely spend big on another player this summer. Suarez if I had to guess.

Reactions: RC10
I take it you guys have heard the story about Eibar possibly being given an enforced relegation? Crazy, stupid stuff going on there.

La Liga should be very interesting next season.

Valencia is finally getting an owner that will actually spend. Atletico are losing Villa and probably Costa as well. Barca have picked up Luis Enrique who I expect to shake things up a bit. And Real Madrid will likely spend big on another player this summer. Suarez if I had to guess.

I've read reports in England that Suarez " wants " to stay with Liverpool, Although if Real come calling im sure he would be tempted to leave.

I take it you guys have heard the story about Eibar possibly being given an enforced relegation? Crazy, stupid stuff going on there.
It's an option, yes, but I don't think it will happen.

So many teams have some debts with the state, in the last 3-4 years laws got serious [you know, the crisis] and teams must accept these laws. Eibar now need 4M € [I barely remember] but they are getting the money thanks to a crowdfunding.

And whill4 whill4. Atletico will also loose: Villa, Costa, Filipe Luis, Courtois, Koke and Godin, also Diego left… Will be a hard way to rebuild the team.

I don't follow La Liga closely but there's still another team to be decided to come up? When is that playoff?

I don't follow La Liga closely but there's still another team to be decided to come up? When is that playoff?
Yeah. This weekend is the last "Segunda División" match, and teams between the 3-6 [Except B teams, example: Right now Barcelona B is 3rd, but they can't promote, so Play-Off would be 4-7] will play Play-Off.

The match 3rd against 6th and 4th against 5th. 2 matches, always the second match on the team stadium which stayed on top on classification. Then, both winners also play against each other in 2 matches and the winner comes to Primera División.

Play Offs will be:
First round: June 11 & 15th
Final match: June 18 & 21th

I spent a month attempting to learn Spanish in Sevilla a couple of years ago. It didn't really take but I had a good time. Ended up liking Betis more than Sevilla by the time I left but I wouldn't go as far as to say I support them.

Highly unlikely. I doubt you'd find a single TV channel outside of Spain showing the Spanish second division. It's not very well-supported even at home.
Well, in Spain we can see almost any Second Division match we want to, but outside… doubt it.

Last edited:
No it's not. It's the kind of thing that forums can get shut down for.

I think most of us are capable of finding streams if we so wanted without needing this forum for it, anyhow.

Murcia - Cordoba and Sporting Gijon - Las Palmas will play Play-Offs semifinals. 1 team of these 4 will be Primera División team next year.