Leagues Cup - July 26 - Toronto (RBA)

felt good to see us play with some fluidity. not sure if this is the result of having an actual #9 or TFC are just that bad now?

in any case, having a game like this is important for confidence and morale. i just wish magno was on the field to take more part in it but jasson did a great job on the wing.

hoping this isn't a fluke and we continue playing with fluidity.

Parks was an absolute BEAST today. motm for me.

https://tenor.com/bZFF5.gif
i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

Were
felt good to see us play with some fluidity. not sure if this is the result of having an actual #9 or TFC are just that bad now?

in any case, having a game like this is important for confidence and morale. i just wish magno was on the field to take more part in it but jasson did a great job on the wing.

hoping this isn't a fluke and we continue playing with fluidity.

Parks was an absolute BEAST today. motm for me.
I would say 70% having a 9 and 30% Toronto sucking. In the building being able to watch movement off the ball and pressing, Bakrar was a Taty clone tonight. And when he went off we reverted to our meaningless possession for the most part. Having a real threat up top really put TFC under pressure.

We need another striker for different looks and injury insurance.

Reactions: moogoo
BTW I made a game day decision to attend tonight. I missed the opt out and had time on my hands. This and the Thiago wondergoal night are my only positive memories of RBA to date. The staff are friendly, but the food makes YS look like 11 Madison and while the sightlines are good it’s already starting to deteriorate (see photo of bathroom 39 minutes BEFORE kickoff with barely 100 people through the turnstiles). The game host even acknowledged multiple times that you have to be a real nutter to come out there. Sometimes blind loyalty is rewarded.

Attachments

• IMG_2474.jpeg
    IMG_2474.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
Parks was an absolute BEAST today.
There was a play, late first half I think. A Toronto player tried to dribble past Parks who was just standing still. I thought, "Keaton's just going to poke the ball away." As the player went past him, Keaton did just that. Didn't move more than the one leg. Smoothest thing I've ever seen.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
There was a play, late first half I think. A Toronto player tried to dribble past Parks who was just standing still. I thought, "Keaton's just going to poke the ball away." As the player went past him, Keaton did just that. Didn't move more than the one leg. Smoothest thing I've ever seen.

he had a great dribbling move in the 2nd half that made the crowd cheer. he was really on it today. hope he gets a call up to the national team soon. not sure what else they want.. he's a solid backup for musah i think.