Leagues Cup - July 26 - Toronto (RBA)

Mid to late first half. Sands was about 10-15 feet away from an Atlas player when he took a pass off the side of his head.
Ooof. I missed that in-game at the stadium. I saw he went down but didn't really focus on it being a head issue. Might have even missed the cause. I tend to assume concussion issues come from 2 heads coming together, not hard struck balls. Tough break, and no blame to the player who kicked it either.

Reactions: Gene
Ooof. I missed that in-game at the stadium. I saw he went down but didn't really focus on it being a head issue. Might have even missed the cause. I tend to assume concussion issues come from 2 heads coming together, not hard struck balls. Tough break, and no blame to the player who kicked it either.
I was surprised he came back in considering how long he was on the ground for.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I've been refreshing the Leagues Cup Box account all day. I don't know who the referee are. But I have learned the referees are assigned by Concacaf.

Are we back to a 4-3-3 with a MF of Morales, Keaton, and Ledesma and a front line of Santi, Bakrar, and Jasson? Interesting. I like it. I'm sick of the 5-2-3.

Haak, Talles, Pellegrini, Ilenic on the bench.