Left/Right Back Suggestions

Whatever happened to Connor Lade? Was touted as the next big thing at RBNY but now seems to have fallen off the radar.

I have seen him out numerous times in Morristown, so perhaps I can have a drunken word in his ear about joining up for next season!

Reactions: NYCBlue
Whatever happened to Connor Lade? Was touted as the next big thing at RBNY but now seems to have fallen off the radar.

I have seen him out numerous times in Morristown, so perhaps I can have a drunken word in his ear about joining up for next season!

A lot of people believe he is more suited at midfield. The belief is that he doesn't have the physical abilities to be a top wingback in mls. He has also had some injuries.

I saw him play in person back when henry said he was the teams mvp. He was playing left wing when I saw him. The guy can run for days, loads of stamina. Very scrappy player, I like him- just not as a wingback.

If Brovsky is a started at Left-back, what about at Right-back NYCFC looks at any of the following:

- FC Dallas's Zach Lloyd
- Philly's Sheanon Williams
- NYRB's Richard Eckersley
- NYRB's Kosuke Kimura

If Brovsky is a started at Left-back, what about at Right-back NYCFC looks at any of the following:

- FC Dallas's Zach Lloyd
- Philly's Sheanon Williams
- NYRB's Richard Eckersley
- NYRB's Kosuke Kimura

Richard Eckersley isn't even mls quality

I'd love Zach Lloyd

Reactions: einwindir
Marc Warren, he's bald, he's shite but fits the jersey right, it's Marc Warren.