Let's Stick Together, Even Without Lampard

Upstate.

I, too, don't like the advertising on the jersey but that's standard practice in soccer. Its funny, Americans never had a problem with selling the naming rights to the stadium, but never liked advertising on the uniform. Euros can't stand selling the naming rights of their stadium but don't mind the fact that betting websites get far more real estate on their uniforms than their own team.

Go figure.

I agree. Also, historically New York has strayed from sponsorship branding until Citi Field and Barclays. Something that I always admired about being a New Yorker...not being for sale.

Reactions: XIValentin
same reason i thought it long and hard to take an interest in this club. the owner's views on human rights are disgusting.

So what brought you to the conclusion to take an interest in one of his ventures ?

So what brought you to the conclusion to take an interest in one of his ventures ?
it may seem hypocritical, but may i truly choose to follow the club, more for it being a part of my home, i refuse to directly advertise his business on my chest. saying i won't follow the club for the reasons I don't agree with him can also be quite hypocritical, we all probably buy his oil regardless so he gets our money whether we like it or not

Reactions: MrE