Logo Paranoia

They're from Australia, so I fixed it for them

Lk349M7.png

Yeah I have no idea where they got the inspiration.

I have never been too keen on this whole "sister-club" idea that CFG is doing but I would not mind it at all if MCFC changed back to a circular logo. I actually assumed that CFG will make that change for MCFC in the not so distant future... they seem to be interested in pushing a single/uniform brand so this would make sense.

I have never been too keen on this whole "sister-club" idea that CFG is doing but I would not mind it at all if MCFC changed back to a circular logo. I actually assumed that CFG will make that change for MCFC in the not so distant future... they seem to be interested in pushing a single/uniform brand so this would make sense.

I can't wait until we see MCFC fans complaining about being forced into a shared brand with zero appreciation for the irony of the moment.

Reactions: LostAnvil and Paul
I can't wait until we see MCFC fans complaining about being forced into a shared brand with zero appreciation for the irony of the moment.
To be honest a fair bit of us thing that the eagle is a bit pants. The reason they moved from it was due to copyright issues and not being able to copyright they logo at the time. A bunch of us would love to see it return to something more inline with the old logo and see the branding of MelCFC and NYCFC as a step in that direction.

Reactions: Christian
I'm pretty sure MCFC said they were going to change to the circle crest at some point

I love that Melbourne badge.
To be honest a fair bit of us thing that the eagle is a bit pants. The reason they moved from it was due to copyright issues and not being able to copyright they logo at the time. A bunch of us would love to see it return to something more inline with the old logo and see the branding of MelCFC and NYCFC as a step in that direction.
I hadn't heard that story until I took the tour of the Etihad about the rebranding. As much as I love our modern badge I'd be more than happy to see a return to the original. I have a mint Colin Bell remake shirt that I wear with pride.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
Speaking of logos ... when are we going to get nice new era hats with just the NYC part of the logo on them? I would by that in all black so fast ... just saying black logo black hat That's my jam. Maybe a Camo hat with a black or gold logo.

Who do I talk to about getting these made?

Speaking of logos ... when are we going to get nice new era hats with just the NYC part of the logo on them? I would by that in all black so fast ... just saying black logo black hat That's my jam. Maybe a Camo hat with a black or gold logo.

Who do I talk to about getting these made?

not gonna happen. Adidas has the merch locked down, so no New Era fitteds, son, gotta settle for a FlexFit. Agreed tho that we need the "NYC' alone on a cap