M L S Playoff Thread

Looks like Henry put the team on his shoulders. After that good save off that header he's served up two or three spectacular passes, but the RB's couldn't convert.

A BWP header in the 90' give the Red Bulls a 2-1 victory. Well deserved I thought as they carried play, especially after SKC went up 1-0.

DC United next up for the Red Bulls.

Red Bulls definitely deserved the win. SKC was lucky not to be down 2-0 at halftime. I'm not sure why Kronberg and Besler just watched as that sky high cross came in and BWP headed in the winner. There was tons of time for Besler to get under that cross and challenge BWP or for Kronberg to come off his line and attack the ball in the air. Oh well, SKC has looked bad for months.

Reactions: Vito
Fucking SKC man, they've fucking regressed in the last few months. That last goal is fucking pathetic.

RB definitely deserved to win but WOW that second goal was terrible terrible defending. The cross was 30 feet in the air and everyone just ran away from the ball. Good finish though

RB definitely deserved to win but WOW that second goal was terrible terrible defending. The cross was 30 feet in the air and everyone just ran away from the ball. Good finish though

I was so pissed watching that. I wanted RB to lose so bad but on a positive note it looks like Sporting KC may think about leaving Aurelien Collin unprotected after that awful display of defense.

Reactions: BxLio91
I was so pissed watching that. I wanted RB to lose so bad but on a positive note it looks like Sporting KC may think about leaving Aurelien Collin unprotected after that awful display of defense.
Interesting situation in SKC. Collin hasnt re-signed yet because he is pissed that he isn't making Besler money. It may turn into him being exposed in the expansion draft. As long as he gets his money, he is a above average MLS defender. Just prone to make big mistakes once in awhile. He was the MVP of MLS Cup last year (although he probably should have been red carded).

He wanted DP money

If I had to guess, he's not in MLS next year.

Columbus Crew vs New England Revs is getting set to kickoff around 4 pm. MLS is live streaming the game for free on their website

New England goes up 1-0 thanks to a diving header goal from Charlie Davies. Halftime now

Reactions: Kjbert