M L S Playoff Thread

He wanted DP money

If I had to guess, he's not in MLS next year.
My guess on Collin is that he could be the man at another MLS Club and maybe he doesn't really need DP. He has a green card so no international slot for him. Just a thought.

If Mexico or Spain offered me 500k and San Jose offered me 250k and the captaincy...I start practicing my Spanish

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Red Bulls up 1-0 thanks to a beautiful backheel assist from Henry

Reactions: Kjbert
Luyindula makes it 2-0 for the Red Bulls. Henry with his second assist of the game

All in on NYRB doing well. Will create more interest in the sport regionally. They will lose Cahill (who stinks right now) and Henry. Possibly BWP as well.

Red Bull looked great tonight. Even Eckersely. It took him all season but during the game v Sporting KC and tonight, he seemed like a productive player. Hopefully this is the player Petke sees and he's just had a bad handful of games early on. Good on Red Bull, hopefully they can knock out DC on Saturday.

For all the smack ive talked about red bull they played awesome. I'd actually like to see them win mls cup.

Yeah, I find myself kinda hoping Henry wins one before he goes. He's shown quite a bit of heart the last couple years.

I don't think they will though. Still have to go to DC, then New England (who quietly might have transformed into the best team in MLS) and then probably to Seattle or LA.

That's a hell of a trek if they're going to win one.

Yeah, I find myself kinda hoping Henry wins one before he goes. He's shown quite a bit of heart the last couple years.

I don't think they will though. Still have to go to DC, then New England (who quietly might have transformed into the best team in MLS) and then probably to Seattle or LA.

That's a hell of a trek if they're going to win one.
I think they have it in them to beat DC again. NE will be the challenge. If I were to choose between the two I'd say New England will advance all the way. They've shown amazing progress this season and the addition of Jermaine Jones was just the icing on the cake.

If RBNY clicks up top with BWP, Henry and Cahill...it will make for a fantastic two legs vs. the Revs. Jones might break Cahill's legs.