Manchester Derby

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
What are the predictions?
I WANT city to win and I think we should take the game easily.
Will be good have Kompany back and no VP should keep our defense on top.
Unfortunately I work till 8 tonight and can't watch it but I'll try to keep a stream going on my phone and check in occasionally. Love NBC app for that.

I'm ready! Calling 3-2 City.

I didn't realize kickoff is 3:45 (Eastern). With the wife working late tonight means I'm pulling KP duty. Guess I'm going to give up the big screen for awhile and try to find a stream for the laptop. :D

Sucks I had to work through this match. Can't wait for the replay! Dzeko is a beast but he has to be fed. I like that he's not afraid to shoot from any position.
I'd say a 0% chance of him landing in New York. He travels back to Bosnia almost every single chance he gets. That's where his heart is and he won't play far away from it.

Sucks I had to work through this match. Can't wait for the replay! Dzeko is a beast but he has to be fed. I like that he's not afraid to shoot from any position.
I'd say a 0% chance of him landing in New York. He travels back to Bosnia almost every single chance he gets. That's where his heart is and he won't play far away from it.
You'll love the replay, although some bits will get you crazy. All in all, good stuff indeed!

Wow that second goal was a beauty. I just watched the goals on Youtube but I'll wait till CityTv updates their videos. The extended highlights (usually 15 minutes) are wonderful!

Second goal was an absolute beauty. Gets better with every slo-mo.

And I love how on the third goal Yaya seems confused that he's wide open almost from the spot, like "wait, I don't have to take this shot from 30 yards out? I can take it this close? with no one around me? Ok."

Haha yeah but he could hit that shot from 30 yards out. Scored an absolute beauty a few weeks back. The guy can curl/dip the ball with the best of them. It's a treat to watch him take free kicks or score golazos.

Yeah I stayed up till 12 last night despite having to work at 5 and watched the first half so I'll have to fast forward a bit. Heck of a game though!