MLS Cup Playoffs - Conference Semifinals - 2017

Rooting for Toronto to go through. Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Red Bulls would be an easier path to MLS Cup, but I don't want to see Red Bulls beat us to get to MLS Cup.

And again, I want the best matchup in the East. And that's NYCFC (at peak) vs. Toronto.

I want Red Bulls to play well enough to reveal some flaws in Toronto.
So far I'm not seeing it.

based on comments i read on reddit etc...weakness is defensively...no one takes full command of it.....problem is they have their attack and midfield so figured out and have good players that teams cant even get thru them to try and expose them

Reactions: mgarbowski
Well now this got more interesting. How the hell did moor hurt himself?

Moor and Vazquez out.

Moor and Vazquez out.

Doesn’t look too serious. And if they hold this score heading to Toronto have tons of time to heal with the international break.

they play sunday dont they?

Yup. But all they have to do is hold serve. Even lose 1-0 at this point. They could do that with tummy and RJ as their replacements.

Giovincio picked up a yellow card so if he gets one more he's suspended for the following match. I don't suspect he will get another one.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
How has no one here not commented on the phantom foul call Giovinco got for the free kick?

And worse than that, it should have been a foul on that donkey Altidore before it even got to him. Jozy literally threw the defender down.

So I guess that’s going to be allowed again this year. Must be in his contract that he signed after failing miserably in England for the second time. Shit player he is.

FS1 showing just how classy RBNJ fans are for a long long time
What was that that they were chanting there at the end of the match? It was the loudest I heard their fans the whole game, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

Diego Chara carted off. We might be seeing Houston in the conference finals. But they do need to score at home first.

What was that that they were chanting there at the end of the match? It was the loudest I heard their fans the whole game, but couldn't make out what they were saying.
Couldn't make out either at one point I thought it was Metro Reject towards Bradley and Altidore

I didn't think the PK in the first half of HOU-POR should have been called off on VAR. It looked like he clipped him before getting ball. It definitely did not show clearly that he got all ball, or even ball first.

Reactions: SoupInNYC