MLS - June 19 - Colorado (Home)

Hey guys, I know I've been MIA for a long time. Planning on coming down for the game (also for the first time in a long time today) Bought a ticket though secondary on ticketmaster last night. Shows up in my events but when I click to try to get actual ticket /barcode get a "oops something went wrong message" No one at ticket master responding. Do you think they'll be able to do anything at willcall if show receipt or am I screwed ?

• Love
Reactions: Shwafta
The email with the match today has the weather and information from May 14. How is there something wrong almost every time.

Hey guys, I know I've been MIA for a long time. Planning on coming down for the game (also for the first time in a long time today) Bought a ticket though secondary on ticketmaster last night. Shows up in my events but when I click to try to get actual ticket /barcode get a "oops something went wrong message" No one at ticket master responding. Do you think they'll be able to do anything at willcall if show receipt or am I screwed ?
If you're using the app try signing in to Ticketmaster via the phone browser. If using the browser try the app. They're both kind of fickle.

If you're using the app try signing in to Ticketmaster via the phone browser. If using the browser try the app. They're both kind of fickle.

Thanks for the quick reply . Unfortunately I have an older iPhone so the app isn’t an option. This is my first time purchasing since covid but I’ve definitely bought all my tickets through this same sight in the past and never had a problem .

Thanks for the quick reply . Unfortunately I have an older iPhone so the app isn’t an option. This is my first time purchasing since covid but I’ve definitely bought all my tickets through this same sight in the past and never had a problem .
I’m not sure how to help, because I get this same error message every time I try to collect tickets from my email. It sends me to an internet browser on my phone and then when I click into my app the tickets are there. I would try logging in on a different device (computer maybe) and checking “my events” and see if they are there.

Do you know someone with a newer device who can let you try? You should also be able to claim your tickets using a laptop or tablet. Not sure how many devices you've tried.

I'm sorry to hijack the thread. It won't open on the laptop says to go to your phone. I had my buddy with a newer phone check and he could open it. Sent me a screenshot but I know they won't take that for entry. Think the only thing I can do is head down early and go to the box office see if they can issue a paper ticket.

I'm sorry to hijack the thread. It won't open on the laptop says to go to your phone. I had my buddy with a newer phone check and he could open it. Sent me a screenshot but I know they won't take that for entry. Think the only thing I can do is head down early and go to the box office see if they can issue a paper ticket.

If you know someone who is going to the game, you could coordinate meetup time with them and have them download your ticket and let you in!

Reactions: moogoo

If you are using any type of VPN or ad blockers, turn those off or use your mobile data. ticketmaster doesn't like VPNs or adblockers.

using your mobile data should solve the problem. you should be able to view your ticket using the standard web browser at the tickemaster site.

worst case is ask someone on here who is going to get the ticket and meet up with you like shwafta said.

Thanks everyone for the replies . I went to the box office and they texted me Code that worked . In the stadium had an over priced burger and ogled the full zip hoodie but not sure I can go to $99 on it . Check back in later hopefully after a win . Really do appreciate everyone who tried to help .

I was frustrated with the refereeing. A lot of late whistles and only two minutes of added time in the second half? My god.

And JLew injures Thiago Martins who is in a boot and crutches apparently after the match.

We’re still first in the east by a point with a game in hand to Philadelphia. Need to win our game in hand compared to LAFC for the Supporters’ Shield.

This left like the SKC match but with more offense. Feels like the season could drop off or continue upward given everything.

But honestly I was there tonight and yes the tying goal felt amazing but I can’t help feeling disappointed. Need a win on Wednesday for a proper start to the Cushing era, otherwise will feel bad.

Crowd was amazing though tonight and we had a blast! Vamos NYCFC

thoughts on Cushing’s threads today? Felt kinda Rony like but I was watching from 211 so I didn’t get a clear look at his sartorial choice for his first game.

Also a bit peeved that Talles Magno went over to go celebrate the goal and take a video with the social media guy. That’s a bit of his age, get your ass back to midfield and get a winner then you can celebrate all you want.

But honestly I was there tonight and yes the tying goal felt amazing but I can’t help feeling disappointed. Need a win on Wednesday for a proper start to the Cushing era, otherwise will feel bad.

Crowd was amazing though tonight and we had a blast! Vamos NYCFC
It was definitely disappointing, but kudos to Colorado. They played their asses off to hang on to a point. I think they got a little lucky to score and we were a little unlucky to not get our second. But I don't think we can honestly say today's result wasn't fair. (Well, maybe the officiating left a something to be desired. LOL)

We played well. Nick looked comfortable. The effort was really good. Our timing was just a little off, and not by all that much. Definitely feels like we should have gotten three, but definitely does not feel like some kind of disaster.

What was the rationale for a penalty not given when Yardbird took out Taty? From the view in the stadium it looked like Taty was by him and yards took his legs out. Looked very clear on the replay.

NYCFC was that penalty and Taty’s crossbar from a comfortable 3-1 win. Colorado showed up to foul, disrupt and it almost worked with that individual moment from Barrios.

That said, NYCFC looked rusty and wasn’t connecting, although they had a ton of possession. Need to be better against RBNJ and PHL.

Reactions: Kenny