MLS - May 7 - Kansas City (Home)

REF: Tim Ford
AR1: Logan Brown
AR2: Gjovalin Bori
4TH: Luis Arroyo
VAR: Kevin Terry Jr
AVAR: Robert Schaap

I can’t make the game today. If anyone wants a parking pass, DM me your email address.

At fanfest today while supplies last :)

SwRTjK-EC8K8vRthndmEdhHTJYPO0YHvD7v7ktWFJeScItNZGHmpBdVuAZhT63NVAknM2PrH9FvyRRYRjOD-YdaBEdBrRmieeIka5N1Ya3mhWssVWk4GdAONtw_3bWsHdXlAgRBvpT1jLJM=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: Sabo
This game is live on YES, according to my cable guide. Yankees are at 1pm.
You're right! This looks like to be best and most up to date calendar.
Club email and website both say YES App. Of course, they may have simply not changed it from last game.

Chance that field might not be playable? It's been raining for 2 days and outfield is normally not covered.

Chance that field might not be playable? It's been raining for 2 days and outfield is normally not covered.
I thought about that, actually. Soaked field and 40°, sounds like fun! We'd play in almost any weather of course but I'm wondering if the Mets might have thoughts about having their field get totally torn up. Next Mets home game is Friday.

No matter how good the drainage is. You need time to drain. It's been raining non-stop and forecast to rain throughout the game. In any case it'll be a sloppy game which will give SKC an advantage.

No matter how good the drainage is. You need time to drain. It's been raining non-stop and forecast to rain throughout the game. In any case it'll be a sloppy game which will give SKC an advantage.

it won't give SKC an advantage. It might level the playing field slightly. We are a much better team and SKC have been struggling. Unless there's some stat that says SKC are supremely better in rain/wet weather...

Is there any reason why the NYPD needs to put three guys with machine guns and tactical gear at the exits of citified tonight? I can’t fathom a situation where that is warranted. Even after 9/11 there were at most 3 military patrolling grand central with machine guns. A rainy Saturday night MLS match with less than 15k fans does not warrant that kind of response. It’s menacing at least and racist at most.