MLS - October 27 - Chicago (Home)

I still think he's on, the defender's foot is keeping him on, unless I forgot that the line starts at the hip/knee/shoulder of the defender? Very close and I don't mind terribly that it's called offside, as it is very close. Wish it would've stood and then have the ref/VAR overturn it, if it is really offside.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
I still think he's on, the defender's foot is keeping him on, unless I forgot that the line starts at the hip/knee/shoulder of the defender? Very close and I don't mind terribly that it's called offside, as it is very close. Wish it would've stood and then have the ref/VAR overturn it, if it is really offside.
Farthest forward legal part of the body, so any of those would be eligible it they are the farthest forward.

This is my take on it as well. The defender's foot is pretty far back. Add to that the camera angle, fand I think he is on, but I don't think that one shot is enough to overturn either way.

I have pinged Offside Modeling on Twitter. Will see if I get a response.