MLS - October 27 - Chicago (Home)

Sitting pitchside tomorrow night. Anyone do Legends dining this season? Just wondering if they still have a kosher selection. I haven't eaten there since pre pandemic.

Sitting pitchside tomorrow night. Anyone do Legends dining this season? Just wondering if they still have a kosher selection. I haven't eaten there since pre pandemic.
Kosher has been open in Legends this season (except for Friday and Saturday nights).

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta and Jon
Wait, Legends has kosher dining?! This I did not know
They always have had Kosher dining (for Yankee games too). It's a nice spread.

A post from 2015 (click to see the post)

A post from 2019 (click to see the post)

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
Legends is a special ticket, right? No other way to get it?
Legends dining room requires a pitchside ticket, legends ticket, or they've offered passes for the dining room. They are now requiring vaccination and checking vaccine cards/passes/etc and IDs like NYC restaurants.

Reactions: Shwafta
Legends dining room requires a pitchside ticket, legends ticket, or they've offered passes for the dining room. They are now requiring vaccination and checking vaccine cards/passes/etc and IDs like NYC restaurants.
It is also now accessible to Champions Suite ticket holders (Sections 11, 12 & 13) because they never re-opened the Champions lounge this year. So that might be a cheaper way in...

It is also now accessible to Champions Suite ticket holders (Sections 11, 12 & 13) because they never re-opened the Champions lounge this year. So that might be a cheaper way in...

For real?? I thought those sections only had access to that Ketel One Club under the premium seating.

A Miami win (at Atlanta), Cincinnati win (vs. Nashville), Columbus win (vs. Orlando), DC win (vs. Red Bulls), and Toronto win (vs. Philadelphia) would really be nice tonight. Along with NYCFC winning too, obviously. All matches at 7:30 PM ET.

A Miami win (at Atlanta), Cincinnati win (vs. Nashville), Columbus win (vs. Orlando), DC win (vs. Red Bulls), and Toronto win (vs. Philadelphia) would really be nice tonight. Along with NYCFC winning too, obviously. All matches at 7:30 PM ET.

I don't know why but what you wrote reminded me of this quote from Mr. Burns...

"Smithers, there's no way I can lose this bet. Unless of course my nine all stars fall victim to nine separate misfortunes and are unable to play tomorrow but that will never happen. Three misfortunes, that's possible. Seven misfortunes, there's an outside chance. But nine misfortunes, I'd like to see that."

giphy.gif

For real?? I thought those sections only had access to that Ketel One Club under the premium seating.
There is no Ketel One club right now, so they've given us access to Legends. It's not great once you leave for the game -- there's no quick place to pop back in for a pretzel or soda, etc. I actually much prefer the Ketel One Club.

There is no Ketel One club right now, so they've given us access to Legends. It's not great once you leave for the game -- there's no quick place to pop back in for a pretzel or soda, etc. I actually much prefer the Ketel One Club.

Imagine the schlep from pitchside...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Miami lost. Cincinnati lost. Columbus won. DC won. Toronto tied. And thankfully we won too. So we're currently 4th in the East. But Atlanta can jump us with their game in hand.

Was at work for this and tuned in for a bit around the 30th minute. Stadium was very sparse. Bad weather? Can’t imagine the scenes if we played this one at RB. Ill take the win. It was a deserved penalty off a great exchange.

If Orlando is 4th, I don't want to be 5th. I want no part in playing in Orlando. That place is a house of nightmares for NYCFC. I'd much rather finish 6th and play in Philly.

I was there. It wasn't even very chilly. Really nice night for a match. Wednesday vs Chicago is probably the biggest culprit, but crowds have been pretty sparse all season.