My .02 After The Latest Redbull Game

It's true.

I feel we see we're signing Pirlo, Lampard, and Iraola and we have Villa and Mix and we think: "We must be the greatest team in the league!"

But we don't have the majority of those guys yet. And over in Jersey, they're at a 20 year high in their organization. 2 years ago winning the Supporters Shield and last year barely losing the Eastern Conference Finals.

They obviously get up for this game, too. Its a tough ask for our 6 month old squad with 1 DP on the books right now. I think everyone understands the weaknesses in our squad and now we just need transfer windows to fix them.
I couldn't agree more. Our squad is so young compared to what we've been playing. We still have a chance to make it to the playoffs and it needs to start this weekend against Montreal who we beat 3-1 in the last meeting. Our defense needs to be shuffled rigorously because they were absolutely atrocious against the RB this weekend. In terms of the midfield I seriously think Kreis needs to put Poku starting and give him a full MLS game under his belt to see what he's really all about. When they brought him in the second half it was already to late and a lot of people were complaining that it was the "poku show" but at the same time a lot of his team mates are in a coma and couldn't even string 1-2 passes before clearing the ball. Start Poku behind Villa and watch that midfield change.