N Y C 12 (former N Y C Ultras)

Logo ideas bro yes. Actual logo I need. Actually I need more members.

nice logo, but i dont know like mentioned before, those fake flags at the event kinda makes everything look suspicious. Which btw where was the upper west side one ? lol

maybe these ultras are the same guys who copied the Wolverhampton badge . . . Wall Street Hooligans? ha
Wolves-Logos.jpg

Reactions: CP_Scouse
^^^
lol, does that group still exist i tried looking them up but found nothing.

i think its some ticket reps or someone internal trying to hype up the club by creating ultras. watch, these ultras are gonna promote the club od

I am starting to think you may be correct. The first reply to their only tweet came from NYCFC official twitter handle saying "awesome logo"

I grew up on Juventus but watch Barca and Arsenal these days.

How about you?

I grew up on Juventus but watch Barca and Arsenal these days.

How about you?
Haha. I figured you were originally serie a. Yea I grew up and still watch ssc napoli. Love love love them. I still remember watching maradona at a very young age. My second team is roma. Even though there's a huge rivalry between the two. Although roma only because of totti.

Are you a fifa 15 player?

I wish man. Still 360/FIFA 14 as my entertainment budget just went to two season tix (section 229) + the rest of my online club is still not upgrading.

Sometime next year, perhaps. Have always loved the game.

I wish man. Still 360/FIFA 14 as my entertainment budget just went to two season tix (section 229) + the rest of my online club is still not upgrading.

Haha people make fun of me for playing at this age. Fifa is more than some game. It's like chess.

Reactions: Malatesta

Why didn't you go with supporters

Dynamic chess indeed! I agree with the analogy and have used it before.

Why not go with the supporters section... As much as I like the camaraderie and passion I don't like end seats. I like to see the game develop from the side position and 229 was closer to the sideline than the middle of the field was (YS lines). I'll def make it over there for some games if I can grab some tix. I'm looking forward to seeing the tifos.

Reactions: Pattyboybx
Update: a few hours ago a new Twitter account was created (@NYCFCUltras) which apparently misappropriated the logo of the NYC Ultras and is passing it off as its own logo. The original Twitter account (@NYCUltras) still has only tweeted once and that was their logo a few days ago. This new account is tweeting to a lot of NYCFC fans on Twitter saying they should follow a real supporters group and is talking a lot of shit about the Third Rail. This could get interesting.

Ya just saw that. They like the Argentina national team apparently. Got a pretty sick tat. But idk if NYC ultras and NYCFC ultras was the same person? Idts but who knows as long as they're here to support the team that's all I care about lol.