N Y C 12 (former N Y C Ultras)

Update: a few hours ago a new Twitter account was created (@NYCFCUltras) which apparently misappropriated the logo of the NYC Ultras and is passing it off as its own logo. The original Twitter account (@NYCUltras) still has only tweeted once and that was their logo a few days ago. This new account is tweeting to a lot of NYCFC fans on Twitter saying they should follow a real supporters group and is talking a lot of shit about the Third Rail. This could get interesting.
Oh shit. I thought this guy finally answered. Maybe he lost his password lol

Reactions: einwindir
Update: a few hours ago a new Twitter account was created (@NYCFCUltras) which apparently misappropriated the logo of the NYC Ultras and is passing it off as its own logo. The original Twitter account (@NYCUltras) still has only tweeted once and that was their logo a few days ago. This new account is tweeting to a lot of NYCFC fans on Twitter saying they should follow a real supporters group and is talking a lot of shit about the Third Rail. This could get interesting.
He has yet to reply to anyone

Logo was also designed by przemek michalowicz u may know him as NYCFC poland on Twitter. He clearly made the @nycultras because he retweeted the logo but looks like @nycfcultras just took the logo

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
Logo was also designed by przemek michalowicz u may know him as NYCFC poland on Twitter. He clearly made the @nycultras because he retweeted the logo but looks like @nycfcultras just took the logo
I see. It's a different guy I followed. Why is a guy in Poland trying to create something out here?

Is he the same guy that did that spikey logo concept for the Gricers? That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this ultras logo.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Gricers have a logo?

These are the ones they went with, though I guess they'll change if they're going back to the Cookie Brigade name. I also remember a sketch of a mean looking train/skull hybrid logo which was similar in style to this NYC Ultras logo.
Bu2uzDdCIAAJY4R.jpg:large

Reactions: einwindir
These are the ones they went with, though I guess they'll change if they're going back to the Cookie Brigade name. I also remember a sketch of a mean looking train/skull hybrid logo which was similar in style to this NYC Ultras logo.
Bu2uzDdCIAAJY4R.jpg:large
What's he charge for a design?

The Third Rail should adopt those abandoned Gricers logos as the Third Rail's alternate logo. The initials are already in there.

Send him a message? Usually that type of work is based on size, use (online, banner, shirts etc) and complexity of design.

Unfortunately I have idea where to even start guessing the $$$.
I did message him. Kinda early right now in Poland. I'll see what he says. Maybe this logo thing/nycultras is just a marketing strategy?

It should be the third NYCFC group after TR and Bronx Ultras : good for our new club.
I doubt it. He's in Poland. Graphic artist. Think it's just for inspiration. This guy does some nice work.

Ultras is the absolutely worst SG name there is. It's trying way to hard to sound badass. Besides, the 1906 Ultras already exist.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Ultras is the absolutely worst SG name there is. It's trying way to hard to sound badass. Besides, the 1906 Ultras already exist.[/QUOT
You're a bit wrong there son. Ultras is used in plenty of sg's throughout the world. Although I grant you this, it's a title earned And not just implied for the mere fact. BUT! Since we're in USA I think it's a great way to get people that don't know what ultras are to open their minds up to this movement. Feel me son. aiiiiiight no digiddy